Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamza and Vito are just high on life.

I just love that green coat of Fleurs - sadly way out of my price range.

I guess buying followers is like buying stocks/shares that aren’t illegal but not exactly ethical. I see some fans blame his new PR, I’m pretty sure Gio pays them, therefore he can say no to any strategies.

Reactions: 2
Hope buying the followers was worth it for Gio!

The guy's ego is insane but hopefully this new direction means he's onto different things this year and no more Strictly.

Reactions: 3
C7B55E09-76A9-4DDF-B859-0A57DD38F7AD.jpeg

Me on a boring Monday at work watching it all kick off between former Rio shippers and devoted fan ladies on DS over Gio’s bots

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is (was?) a great pro but his ego is getting in the way now and I won't be mad if he moves on. Justice for Richie and his missing goodbye grid post!

Will laugh a lot if Instagram has a nice big bot clear out and he drops 200k 😆

Reactions: 8
The Lav strikes back!
Not many people on this part of DS would take offence at a Strictly pro posting about **checks Gio's Instagram today** teaching a Jive class, but the reasonable advice here from Dervla is spot on, just stop following that pro dancer if you don't like their social media.

• Haha
Hamza and Vito are just high on life.

I just love that green coat of Fleurs - sadly way out of my price range.

I guess buying followers is like buying stocks/shares that aren’t illegal but not exactly ethical. I see some fans blame his new PR, I’m pretty sure Gio pays them, therefore he can say no to any strategies.
I would imagine a new PR firm would have to pitch for the job and set out their strategy for increasing his earning potential?

Reactions: 2
Yes and Diane’s foot got caught in her dress. I felt sure she was going to fall over as she hopped around trying to sort it. Wardrobe fails all over the place!
OF course there is always... Neil! but would the ick factor overwhelm everything else?

Carlos' shoe flew off during the QS last night, and he kept dancing! What a pro!

LadyLav has bought out the DS rules for Appreciation Threads to try and suppress the uprising, whilst the rest of them go and tell people to stop posting about it on the Unpopular Opinions thread. You couldn’t make it up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LadyLav has bought out the DS rules for Appreciation Threads to try and suppress the uprising, whilst the rest of them go and tell people to stop posting about it on the Unpopular Opinions thread. You couldn’t make it up 😆
And then she popped into the Unpopular Opinions thread to tell that poster off again! Meanwhile he's deleting comments under his new post about the bots. Why didn't he just wait till the BBC show with Anton came out? he'd probably have gone up a lot then.
anyway, thanks for distracting me from boring work, Gio and LL!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also ofc a Fleur win to see how batshit Vito's reaction might be.. Talking of, his self-tan routine is not endorsed by the professional tanners, I imagine - dread to think what shade he will be by the end of tour!
TANgentially related (see what I did there), this is my favourite thing ever from DWTS Ireland 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TANgentially related (see what I did there), this is my favourite thing ever from DWTS Ireland 🤣

That’s what Vito will look like soon if he doesn’t calm down on the instant tan 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s what Vito will look like soon if he doesn’t calm down on the instant tan 😆
God Vito is going to be involved in a blackface scandal, isn't he?? That DWTS pic is hilarious :oops: :D

It's like Lord of the Flies over on DS - accusations and recriminations flying! So thoughtful of Gio to do this on a tour rest day to give us some entertainment..

57D27230-26DA-4CE1-A9D2-094ED8A14ED3.jpeg

Poor Gio, forced into sharing social media content by Strictly bullies Michelle and Rose *plays tiny violin*

• Haha
  • Wow
Interesting that such a quiet social media account has skyrocketed to a million followers … imagine how many he could get if he really tried :D

Gio is sooo fake. He gets away with it because his older fans that see his show definitely aren’t as social media savvy. They definitely aren’t helping with Jowita’s following. She has gain about 1k since the romance was revealed and he has gained 150k. During strictly entire season this fall he only gained 35k. Makes no sense at all. She only has 127k followers. Don’t worry he will show his abs and smile for the cameras and every sleazy thing will be forgotten. 😂

Not always been a fan of it but DWTS Ireland this year is showing up Strictly, they're sticking to the original concept of celebs learning how to dance (with all sorts of abilities) and a bit of fun along the way, none of the emotional crap and "Couple's Choice" overload we've been subjected to by the BBC since 2019.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.