Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
So Vito brought Ellie to his flat to show her his aubergine?

Was this the scene that awaited her?

1699212915991.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

jfletcher

VIP Member
Zara, Karen and Nancy are all dressed like they just got back from shopping at MK One or Tammy Girl in 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

jfletcher

VIP Member
That was such a joyous pro dance and I love whenever Johannes gets the chance to shine.

Oti as the new creative director whenever Gilkinson finally leaves is something I wouldn’t mind seeing. Her choreography is excellent.

• Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
Omg. Can we please not start the Layton is a ringer discussion again 🥴 We know. Everyone knows.

What would Strictly be without a whole range of personalities, your ringers, your complete duffers, the chemistry, the lack of chemistry, the odd scandal! Imagine if it was just 14 Annabels dancing politely. Even 14 Nigel’s & Ellie’s would be bland (imagine 14 Nigel’s tho, Nigel fans 😂) I want to watch the ringers be incredible for 5 minutes. I want to watch Les Dennis stomp around. I want to cheer on Krishnan who really can’t dance but is trying so hard! I want to have characters I don’t like, characters who surprise me & those who I knew I’d love. It’s all good!!

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Dianne looked fuming on the balcony when the dance off was happening - reckon she wanted to be there going home instead of having to endure more sleazy Knobby.

Sneaky one - Adam, if you are indeed a Tattler know that you were pipped to annoy the fuck out of us but we ended up kind of not minding you really. And your "Daddy's okay" comment was chef's kiss legendary snark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

jfletcher

VIP Member
Adam looks ill and exhausted and like he needs a good rest. However, I’ve warmed to him in recent weeks and it’s clear how much the other contestants love him which always speaks volumes to me.

Reactions: 46

jfletcher

VIP Member
Nigel’s excited tigger bounce at his name being called early for once is doing nothing to limit my love for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Amy got to ring the bell!
What a huge milestone for her
Fingers crossed its all good in 4 weeks time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ellie now bookies favourite to win with Nigel second and Bobby third! I think one of either Nigel or Bobby will miss out on the final with Layton taking their place, probably more likely to be Bobby.
If we all pull together, we absolutely can manifest an Ellie/Layton/Nigel final!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Geetbo

VIP Member
Adam has basically done a reverse Jayde on Strictly hasn’t he? Came in with everyone thinking he was an absolute bell, but left with people thinking he’s a pretty decent bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Looking forward to howly Hayley singing about having breasts that are "small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains." ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Beth1980

VIP Member
Claudia and Vito lol, love how Claudia is so quick/ on the ball not many presenters that can do that so freely (see Jeannette for an example).

Reactions: 38

bananabutter

VIP Member
Adam had a reasonable run but I think he was shattered by the end. Good call to send him home. Nice to see a bit more of Luba but I can still take or leave her really. If Amy comes back, she could be benched again.

Grangela on borrowed time then...
I think it’s about time Dianne got benched to be honest. Luba deserves a ringer and to dance at Blackpool!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ablemabel

VIP Member
One of the things I love about Strictly is that try as some of the celebs might to manage their image, the sheer exhaustion of weeks of dance practice means that they cannot stop their true selves coming out. I was fully geared up to find Adam deeply irritating but he turned out to be nowhere near as annoying as expected abs actually quite a sweetheart . Luba seems much smitten with him and his family. Conversely Angela R seems not to be all sweetness and light. Her reaction to the judges scoring was hilarious!

• Heart

Elpis

Found this little tidbit on Angela Rippon's Wikipedia page:

In 2000, Rippon was appointed Chair of English National Ballet. After several years of involvement, she resigned in late 2003 following complaints and briefings about her leadership style, which was described as "schoolmistressy" and "imperious".

• Haha
  • Wow