Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean mayyyybeeee Ellie is enjoying some Italian aubergine 🍆? Something has put that HUGE smile on her face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was meant to cross post this ages ago but Adam was still getting a lot of stick… just been reading through the latest pages after ITT and his elimination at the wknd so I’ll say I’m really happy that people warmed to him. And I’m gonna try find out if he’s a Tattler because Daddy’s fine might’ve just endeared him a little extra here 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was meant to cross post this ages ago but Adam was still getting a lot of stick… just been reading through the latest pages after ITT and his elimination at the wknd so I’ll say I’m really happy that people warmed to him. And I’m gonna try find out if he’s a Tattler because Daddy’s fine might’ve just endeared him a little extra here 🤣
He did come across a nice guy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In his interview with Fleur he said he was leaving with his head held high. I posted exactly that here 😁.
He read my posts - I know he did.

Just kidding 😁 but I did smile when he said it.

0FEB8BE0-3268-405D-A8F3-E3C5227BB592.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Adam is a secret Tattler and reading this please feel free to confirm (or send a sign) whether Ellie is enjoying a daily portion of Italian aubergine 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Adam has basically done a reverse Jayde on Strictly hasn’t he? Came in with everyone thinking he was an absolute bell, but left with people thinking he’s a pretty decent bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Adam has basically done a reverse Jayde on Strictly hasn’t he? Came in with everyone thinking he was an absolute bell, but left with people thinking he’s a pretty decent bloke.
Which is better than winning, in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow his gf is stunning!

Re Layton, I’m in the minority that isn’t super taken with him. Like I know he’s objectively the best dancer by a mile but something’s missing for me. It’s exactly how I felt about Ashley Roberts as well. It’s not a ringer thing either cos I loved Alexandra and Maisie - I think we just connect with certain contestants, and others less so.
I can't stand him and he was Billy Elliot come on the hardest dance lead there is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg. Can we please not start the Layton is a ringer discussion again 🥴 We know. Everyone knows.

What would Strictly be without a whole range of personalities, your ringers, your complete duffers, the chemistry, the lack of chemistry, the odd scandal! Imagine if it was just 14 Annabels dancing politely. Even 14 Nigel’s & Ellie’s would be bland (imagine 14 Nigel’s tho, Nigel fans 😂) I want to watch the ringers be incredible for 5 minutes. I want to watch Les Dennis stomp around. I want to cheer on Krishnan who really can’t dance but is trying so hard! I want to have characters I don’t like, characters who surprise me & those who I knew I’d love. It’s all good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I love how Nigel’s years of being interviewed live on telly meant he copped on and stopped “Kat” 😍 from waffling on at 6.58pm thus saving Fleur an awkward job of wrapping up when time went over! I bet Janette was wishing she had more aware celebs when she’s interviewing robotically chatting on from cue cards 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg. Can we please not start the Layton is a ringer discussion again 🥴 We know. Everyone knows.

What would Strictly be without a whole range of personalities, your ringers, your complete duffers, the chemistry, the lack of chemistry, the odd scandal! Imagine if it was just 14 Annabels dancing politely. Even 14 Nigel’s & Ellie’s would be bland (imagine 14 Nigel’s tho, Nigel fans 😂) I want to watch the ringers be incredible for 5 minutes. I want to watch Les Dennis stomp around. I want to cheer on Krishnan who really can’t dance but is trying so hard! I want to have characters I don’t like, characters who surprise me & those who I knew I’d love. It’s all good!!
Absolutely 💯

Reactions: 7

BIB - Now you're talking 🔥🤣.

Completely agree. The variety is what makes it so enjoyable.

The ones who come in that you think might be a little bit annoying, Adam for example, ending up thinking hey I wish he had stayed a bit longer. I enjoyed seeing him improve, without whining about being new to dancing. Just working his socks off.

The unpredictability of someone like Krishnan, serious newsreader, showing his fun side and vulnerability. I smile all through his dances whether they are praised or panned by the judges. His joy in the whole thing is infectious.

My perfect final would be Nigel (or Nige as the kids who live near him, call him 😁), Ellie and Layton. I love all three pros too. And after that I don't care who takes the glitter ball home. 💃🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They ought to do a series of total beginners once just to prove what utter dogshit it would be to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

That’s the beauty of Strictly. They give us a choice. We choose.
to the best of my knowledge, no one has every had a vote rejected for it being for ‘the wrong person’.

Reactions: 5
ooh! so much for our confident predictions!!

I guess she can manage a Charleston and some other leg-related dance every night?

Aubergines on tour! 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.