Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without trawling through a million threads - did I read that it wasn’t his wedding dance and that was a lie ?
He said at one stage that it was just that the singer had performed at his wedding. But then last night he said 'that was our wedding song'. I suspect that the first is true, and even Adam isn't daft enough to have a song about watching his wife get off with another man as his first dance, but the show wanted to craft a narrative around the song choice.

OMG, DADDY'S OK!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
that "oh gosh!" was the poshest I've ever heard tony beak speak!

agreed that adam is absolutely knackered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair to Adam I am struggling with my osteoarthritis so can't imagine how he is feeling doing SCD, working on Waterloo Road, having Rheumatoid Arthritis and recovering from a virus. I now find Angela boring but think it is best if Adam leaves for his health.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.