Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
First time watching strictly this year… haven’t been able to keep up with threads so I apologise but what’s funny about daddy’s ok? Lol
So last year Will Mellor spent most of his Clauditorium time mizzling about having let his family down and after one of his routines he looked at the camera and bawled 'Don't worry kids, Daddy's fine!'.
Only for the show to reveal that his kids were in fact 30

Ellie's hair looks lovely like they did it this week. Note to the hair team!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jfletcher

VIP Member
Katya running to hug Luba was very sweet ❤ I love the photo she posted last year of the two of them when they were little in Blackpool together.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I‘m not sure I’ll ever recover from Bobby, in all seriousness, saying he can’t cope with sentences and needs small words, please. how Claudia kept a straight face … she earned her fee

• Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
To be fair to Adam I am struggling with my osteoarthritis so can't imagine how he is feeling doing SCD, working on Waterloo Road, having Rheumatoid Arthritis and recovering from a virus. I now find Angela boring but think it is best if Adam leaves for his health.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Do you dare me to go over to DS and start a thread gushing about how hot Vito is and how he is much more attractive than Gio?🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
As couples go, they’re so attractive I daren’t look directly at them. 🙈
I’m slightly concerned that with her recent increase in social media use that she is trying to use Nikita to make a name for herself. Having said that if I was fucking Nikita I’d get his face tattooed on me so fair play to her showing him off the lucky bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Boring Monday

VIP Member
One of the things I love about Strictly is that try as some of the celebs might to manage their image, the sheer exhaustion of weeks of dance practice means that they cannot stop their true selves coming out. I was fully geared up to find Adam deeply irritating but he turned out to be nowhere near as annoying as expected abs actually quite a sweetheart . Luba seems much smitten with him and his family. Conversely Angela R seems not to be all sweetness and light. Her reaction to the judges scoring was hilarious!
To be honest, I’d be amazed at anyone thinking Angela R was sweetness and light. She was a female journalist in the 1960’s. shes as tough as old boots.

Reactions: 30
I know I am biased but they are a joyful pair.

Nigel just treats the whole thing like a bit of fun, have always loved his asides and ad-libbing, nothing is rehearsed in any interview. When he is telling a story he is so captivating, even just for eating a sweet.

He is like a big kid but a grown up one, he is 50 and it's lovely that he has never changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29