Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam looks ill and exhausted and like he needs a good rest. However, I’ve warmed to him in recent weeks and it’s clear how much the other contestants love him which always speaks volumes to me.

Reactions: 46
Thought Adam might get through but glad Angela and Kai got another chance. Adam’s done really well on the show but that dancing in the dark routine didn’t help him stand out this week.

Reactions: 9
To avoid watching the Rippon, I went back to listen. Is it Higher Power by Coldplay?
Haha good enough reason as any! No it's not that unfortunately. I thought it was Getting Started by Sam Fender but it's not. Thanks for trying!

I rarely post and am pretty sure my last two contributions to tattle were both moments where I HAD to.
Daddy’s ok and zoellas engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="soccergirl, post: 17316246, member: 233857"

OMG, DADDY'S OK!!!!
[/QUOTE]
I watch online so always on a slight delay. I read your post and choked on my drink when he said that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.