Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
I listened to that Loreen song. It's...fine, but not great for an AT? Unless it's slowed down in the arrangement its going to make for a messy, frantic dance.

Also...I'm intrigued that this is Nigel's taste in music?! 😂
I’m dreading what they will do to this song.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I don’t see her ‘struggling’. She hasn’t missed a show, she hasn’t missed any rehearsal time as far as we know, she doesn’t have any injuries that we’re aware of, she hasn’t blanked on her choreography. What part of the workload isn’t she handling?

She might not move as quickly as people 50 years her junior, but that’s not the same as ‘struggling’.
She's barely keeping up with the pace of the dances which are already slowed down and simplified for her. On tour she'll likely be doing two dances with Kai per show, the celebs also take part in the group dances on tour, so that's potentially 3 or 4 dances per night. I think it could be too much for her. I guess we'll find out when the tour starts 🤷🏻‍♀️

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I know, I said the other day we've normally had an announcement by now
First contestants were announced end of Nov last year, so still a few weeks to go. I think they probably have to hold off as the pro line up is dependant on who has been knocked out of the comp on the main show.

ishant

VIP Member
Loreen is playing in London on Friday and I’ve sold my tickets… now I wish I came of there was a chance of seeing the boys there!