Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigel’s excited tigger bounce at his name being called early for once is doing nothing to limit my love for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Woooooooo Layton and Nikita through! Love that people are voting for them ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Leandro, one of the the choreographers, posted a picture yesterday afternoon of him on the dance floor with the quote that the AT was going to be epic and the dance would be brilliant, or wtte. Was expecting something wonderful.

Turns out it wasn't!! 😁
Choreographers hardly gonna write ' total shite, struggled all week with these two. Dreading it' is he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We’re going to need some fire extinguishers for Layton and Nikita’s AT 🔥 I can’t wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's time for Adam, Angela R, or Krishnan to go if we're going purely by weakest dances this week but AR will cling on til Blackpool and go that night I think, whoever she's up against will go tonight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.