Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG. I remember looking at the Strictly tab on AO3 once and being so shocked by the number of Anton fanfics that I could go no further.
Honestly, it only just occurred to me while I was writing that comment that there would actually be a Strictly AO3 tab. What a thought 😂

If there’s one about Fanny Rat falling in love with a lady shopping in Bon Marche, we have found Lady Lav.
There are three certainties in life: Death, Taxes and that Gio has never stepped foot in a Bon Marche in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm manifesting Knobby's exit... I'm already making mental notes of which reaction gifs to use to celebrate.

But my only fear is that the producers will try to get him to the final by saving his Couple's Choice until the semi final... what if the audience vote carries him through without him ever hitting a dance off?

Reactions: 10
There was a comment upthread about Bobby knocking out Layton in a dance off if it was a ballroom dance - are we forgetting Layton got 36 for his quickstep?! None of Bobby's ballroom has scored that high and tbh it's unlikely to given the height difference problem.
I'm just envisaging a universe where it could happen, maybe? Just if they went down the shock elimation route. If Layton had a weaker Foxtrot, for example, and Bobby shows improvement, whereas Layton doesn't. That kind of deal.

Anyway, we'll all have our eye wiped when Krishnan, Annabel and Angela Scanlon are the final three.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just envisaging a universe where it could happen, maybe? Just if they went down the shock elimation route. If Layton had a weaker Foxtrot, for example, and Bobby shows improvement, whereas Layton doesn't. That kind of deal.

Anyway, we'll all have our eye wiped when Krishnan, Annabel and Angela Scanlon are the final three.
I suppose it could happen if Layton had a weaker dance or something not very interesting, say a waltz. But I don't want it to! 😅

I reckon the Rippon will take them all out with her retractable Death Leg until she is the last one standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know when you said refreshingly not weird, I wasn't expecting a side by side nap and a tickle fight 😂

But I suppose it's not at Tom and Amy and Sara and Aljaz moving in together levels yet!

Though apparently Layton's stolen Nikita's girlfriend... that might actually upstage Aljaz tucking in Sara's kids! 😂 😂 😂
I realise perhaps when I said not weird.. 😂 but if we are judging on a scale of Tom, Amy & Sara, most things are not weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Annabel’s dance was heartfelt and beautiful, and her husband only died six months ago.
Bobby has said himself that he barely remembers his mum, as he was so young when he lost her. I think he is much more likely to dedicate a CC to his dad and/or brother.
That would make far more sense, imo.

Reactions: 7
I'm manifesting Knobby's exit... I'm already making mental notes of which reaction gifs to use to celebrate.

But my only fear is that the producers will try to get him to the final by saving his Couple's Choice until the semi final... what if the audience vote carries him through without him ever hitting a dance off?

I don't know I've seen a few comments on social media where people are starting to get uncomfortable with how Bobby is acting, especially after his drawing of Dianne. Now it's only a few but if it keeps up the producers may want to get rid because they don't want the hassle. I said it before but he's the type of person who's his own worst enemy.

Reactions: 11
Thing is - how can Bobby do a tribute dance with an emotional VT if he doesn't like sentences?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth does Bobby remember the dance moves if he can't assimilate sentences ? Poor Dianne it must be such hard work for her ! o_O

Reactions: 10
I suppose it could happen if Layton had a weaker dance or something not very interesting, say a waltz. But I don't want it to! 😅

I reckon the Rippon will take them all out with her retractable Death Leg until she is the last one standing.
All I can think of is this 🤣

FE1FA836-AB5F-4493-BECB-18EE4A6F4AEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg imagine the drama if dance off assassin Rippon took out Knobby in a dance off.

Manifesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is - how can Bobby do a tribute dance with an emotional VT if he doesn't like sentences?
maybe the CC will be ABOUT his dislike of sentences.

just a whole contemporary number about the thoughts inside his brain. dianne could have a nice nap during it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.