Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My most WTF couple I think was Pasha and Rachel. They had such an unremarkable partnership on the show and just seemed to have polite, friendly chemistry and then suddenly she’d left her husband and they were having babies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
My most WTF couple I think was Pasha and Rachel. They had such an unremarkable partnership on the show and just seemed to have polite, friendly chemistry and then suddenly she’d left her husband and they were having babies 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, god yes, can't believe I forgot them! You'd certainly never guess from watching them dance together that they'd wind up married. 😂

Reactions: 5
No. Not Rose and Gio. Not a chance.
Personally I think pairing up with Rose would be the making of Gio.

But she's far too sensible. It was obvious from their VTs that she wasn't falling for any of his patter.

And I like Gio. But God help any woman who takes on him and his ego.

Reactions: 7
Not a glimmer of chemistry between them on the show and he seemed like a nice person. Whereas ....

Reactions: 13
I think (and very much hope) they are just good friends, for all the already stated reasons, but also it would be a crummy end for their Strictly story to end in a standard Gio-style breakup.

On the face of it though it’s a tabloid journo’s wet dream- news of a split involving her ex apparently hooking up with one of her friends, all whilst she’s secretly in Sicily with Gio celebrating his birthday with his family 🙈

Reactions: 2
I think I'd be less surprised if he married Anton... 😂

Honestly, I just cannot see Gio and Rose together romantically at all. Imagine if they do live happily ever after and I have to eat my words... 🙈 😂

Come to think of it, either Strictly has a high percentage of unlikely couples, or I'm just completely tit at predicting them in general, because I think I've had a 'wait, really, them? They're together? Them?!' reaction to basically every Strictly pair. Karen and Kevin, Kevin and Stacey, Neil and Katya, Gorka and Gemma, even Kai and Nadiya and Janette and Aljaz took me by surprise. Ok sure, why not Rose and Gio? 😂
Have to say, I thought Kevin was very obviously infatuated with Stacey from the off. I think he simply wore her down. Both Kai and Janette are way out of their league looks wise but seem to have endearing personalities to make up for it.

Reactions: 4
Personally I think pairing up with Rose would be the making of Gio.

But she's far too sensible. It was obvious from their VTs that she wasn't falling for any of his patter.

And I like Gio. But God help any woman who takes on him and his ego.
It was great, wasn't it, watching how Rose looked at Giovannis' robust and healthy ego and went "Sod that" and punctured it repeatedly, then stamped on it for good measure.

I think it was Claudias' favourite part too, you could see her perk up every time she interviewed Rose, there was a little gleam of evil mischief in her eye every time she interviewed them.

Reactions: 13
It was great, wasn't it, watching how Rose looked at Giovannis' robust and healthy ego and went "Sod that" and punctured it repeatedly, then stamped on it for good measure.

I think it was Claudias' favourite part too, you could see her perk up every time she interviewed Rose, there was a little gleam of evil mischief in her eye every time she interviewed them.
My favourite was the way she just snerked in finals week every time he mentioned the most biggest prop ever seen on Strictly ever … that turned out to be a staircase knocked up from the end of line bannister section at B&Q, a bit of MDF and some plastic flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if my memory's totally gone on the blink, but I could swear the couple whose wedding Dianne, Lauren and Arduino were at today were already married. :unsure: They're pros on the Australian DWTS, and I could have sworn I remember the host congratulating them on their marriage during the last season? I'm thinking they must be having a second ceremony in Italy because the first one was during covid restrictions... either that or I'm losing my damn mind... 😂

Also, absolutely in love with Dianne's dress.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if my memory's totally gone on the blink, but I could swear the couple whose wedding Dianne, Lauren and Arduino were at today were already married. :unsure: They're pros on the Australian DWTS, and I could have sworn I remember the host congratulating them on their marriage during the last season? I'm thinking they must be having a second ceremony in Italy because the first one was during covid restrictions... either that or I'm losing my damn mind... 😂

Also, absolutely in love with Dianne's dress.
Could you share a pic of her deess? I’m on a self imposed insta ban for a few weeks but would love to see!

Diane’s beautiful but her style choices aren’t great imo. I think she’d look so stunning as a brunette with toned down, more glowy makeup.

Reactions: 5
Diane’s beautiful but her style choices aren’t great imo. I think she’d look so stunning as a brunette with toned down, more glowy makeup.
The only photos I've seen of her as a brunette definitely aren't an improvement... but it might well be down to the make up being too harsh.

The only photos I've seen of her as a brunette definitely aren't an improvement... but it might well be down to the make up being too harsh.
She’s defo a natural brunette. A nice subtle brown with some dimension, done in an actual salon, would look so good imo. She seems to favour a harsher, diy kind of look though which is a shame.

E11159B4-EAF7-449C-8D2A-56E597A0D3B6.jpeg

Although I think its about time she changed the hair colour, the red hair with that green dress looks quite good.
Although all the while she's on Strictly i don't think she will, as it's her selling point.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.