Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i certainly think an early bottom two appearance is in order for Tyler & Dianne but I do hope they make it a few weeks, would be a bit embarrassing for her to crash out early with a ringer.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they’ve given Diane a ringer tbh. I could be wrong but I just don’t think she’ll get the best of out him.

In other news, Rose has been in Sicily with Gio and Anton and the shippers think this is confirmation that they’re getting married.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always felt bad for Sara her outfits made her look so matronly.
Wardrobe have problems dressing females who are not aged 18-32, or under 5’7” or over a size 10.
The sketches shown on ITT are the traditional elongated model form. By the time they have been scaled up, down and out for whoever it is they have to fit, the proportions are distinctly off.
Poor Letitia Dean spent weeks basically being dressed as a box.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they’ve given Diane a ringer tbh. I could be wrong but I just don’t think she’ll get the best of out him.

In other news, Rose has been in Sicily with Gio and Anton and the shippers think this is confirmation that they’re getting married.
is tyler definitely a ringer then.

it might be horrible to say but i would find it hilarious if dianne went out week 4 again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It was Gio's sister who posted the pic so it does look like they're together.

Wardrobe have problems dressing females who are not aged 18-32, or under 5’7” or over a size 10.
The sketches shown on ITT are the traditional elongated model form. By the time they have been scaled up, down and out for whoever it is they have to fit, the proportions are distinctly off.
Poor Letitia Dean spent weeks basically being dressed as a box.
See I don’t know if it’s just that cos they didn’t do a bad job with Judy Love (apart from Halloween week but hardly anyone can pull off an 80s workout look).

I’ve said before but wardrobe and the hair and makeup department need freshening up. Most of the looks are beyond dated.

It was Gio's sister who posted the pic so it does look like they're together.
It looks like they’re visiting a dance school and I’m guessing she’s there as part of Gio and Anton’s new show? It’s not exactly intimate.

I might be totally wrong and they could be together but I personally wouldn’t take that pic as confirmation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
See I don’t know if it’s just that cos they didn’t do a bad job with Judy Love (apart from Halloween week but hardly anyone can pull off an 80s workout look).

I’ve said before but wardrobe and the hair and makeup department need freshening up. Most of the looks are beyond dated.

It looks like they’re visiting a dance school and I’m guessing she’s there as part of Gio and Anton’s new show? It’s not exactly intimate.

I might be totally wrong and they could be together but I personally wouldn’t take that pic as confirmation.
Woah. I go by his insta follows - when he was with Maura nary a scantily-clad bikini model appeared on his follow list but he is still stacking them up. Presumably she is filming for his show. But I guess I could be wrong and I will have to eat my words!

Reactions: 4
Woah. I go by his insta follows - when he was with Maura nary a scantily-clad bikini model appeared on his follow list but he is still stacking them up. Presumably she is filming for his show. But I guess I could be wrong and I will have to eat my words!
I don’t follow him on Insta. No doubt all these insta babes will just be a ruse to throw everyone off the scent 🙂.

I’m saying all this and they’ll probably end up getting married and having kids 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing they are filming (although the BBC flying Rose out to Sicily to visit his family dance studio is truly milking that year old strictly win).
The KJ shippers will still be fewmin tho 🤣

*edit- just seen the pic on Twitter and she’s wearing like a halter top, no bra and shorts. If they are filming I truly love her for that get up whilst Gio and Anton are done up in suits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s either dressed like that to do a dance or because she’s just hanging out with Gio. The intrigue! This will keep us going till the next showmance..
Imagine if they proved us all wrong and were actually together!!!?🙈
Or they're just cashing in on their win...

Reactions: 3
You look at Anton in that picture and even if you knew absolutely nothing about him, you'd say "That's a middle-class Englishman on holiday, right there". Bless his heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t follow him on Insta. No doubt all these insta babes will just be a ruse to throw everyone off the scent 🙂.

I’m saying all this and they’ll probably end up getting married and having kids 🤣
I think I'd be less surprised if he married Anton... 😂

Honestly, I just cannot see Gio and Rose together romantically at all. Imagine if they do live happily ever after and I have to eat my words... 🙈 😂

Come to think of it, either Strictly has a high percentage of unlikely couples, or I'm just completely tit at predicting them in general, because I think I've had a 'wait, really, them? They're together? Them?!' reaction to basically every Strictly pair. Karen and Kevin, Kevin and Stacey, Neil and Katya, Gorka and Gemma, even Kai and Nadiya and Janette and Aljaz took me by surprise. Ok sure, why not Rose and Gio? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.