Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
My most WTF couple I think was Pasha and Rachel. They had such an unremarkable partnership on the show and just seemed to have polite, friendly chemistry and then suddenly she’d left her husband and they were having babies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Love Will, he was one of the first posters on my wall from when he was in Hollyoaks!
Ellie has the same condition as me, I know people who know her and she is that lovely. They are my favourites this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
If I were to get last year's winning pro, my first thought would not be excitement, but 'oh, this means they think I'm shit'

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AshT

Agree any age size ect can dance or at least have a go we haven't even seen them dance yet and they are already being written off.

News flash not all young fit thin people can dance 🤨
It's sad isn't it! Hamza is similar and didn't get the same comments.

Reactions: 20

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Giovanni's "I am genuinely genuinely happy" while being utterly straight faced and miserable looking I'd giving me life!!

I love Gio...but I'm hoping it's an early exit this year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rosie glow

VIP Member
She’s not that big. And plenty of other larger women have done Strictly ( Alison Hammond, Lisa Riley, Judi Love ) and have done fine.
Agree any age size ect can dance or at least have a go we haven't even seen them dance yet and they are already being written off.

News flash not all young fit thin people can dance 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 19