Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kaye & Kai have been partnered up, how are you going to do a portmanteau of their names

Team Kaye
Team Kai
Team Kaie
Team Kayi
Team KK

(these are the most important things to think about 😆)
Portmanteau names should be banned :D
They make my teeth itch - but in honour of Moira Rose and The Crows have Eyes III - The Crowning I would opt for KaKay

Reactions: 1
Based on some social media follows, it looks like Tony & James get Amy & Nadiya in either combination.

Does anyone know how far in advance you find out if you have been successful in getting tickets for the live shows? Thanks

Agree with Richie and Gio- although him and Rose had a similar sense of humour and lots of funny moments he said something about it worked so well because she knew when to have fun and when to be quiet and work hard. So I’m not sure having someone who is goofy and overly enthusiastic would be that great a fit with his serious approach and super-competitive nature.

Lots of folk on DS seem to be taking insta follows as some sort of confirmation of pairings - I'm not the only one who thinks this is a bit of a reach am I?

And I got burnt last year when Gorka was the only pro Nina followed and that got my hopes up. Turns out it meant sweet eff all 😆

Reactions: 4
Lots of folk on DS seem to be taking insta follows as some sort of confirmation of pairings - I'm not the only one who thinks this is a bit of a reach am I?

And I got burnt last year when Gorka was the only pro Nina followed and that got my hopes up. Turns out it meant sweet eff all 😆
I would normally think it was a bit of a reach but in this case it does seem like James has Nadiya. I wouldn’t think there was anything in it if the pros/celebs all started following each other but the fact that James’ wife has also followed Nadiya (but no other pros) leads me to believe that’s his partner. A really good pairing if so.

Reactions: 3
I would normally think it was a bit of a reach but in this case it does seem like James has Nadiya. I wouldn’t think there was anything in it if the pros/celebs all started following each other but the fact that James’ wife has also followed Nadiya (but no other pros) leads me to believe that’s his partner. A really good pairing if so.
Yeah, I think when family members follow it's more of an indication and I can see that pairing being quite plausible. Also, I remember back when Janette's family members used to follow all her partners before they were announced 😆

It's just more of the general 'this person followed this person so that means they're probably paired' stuff that I find a bit more of a reach

If James gets Nadiya, they could be a dark horse couple though maybe a bit quiet? That would then leave Tony with Amy if those follows are anything to go by and I'd kinda like that. Even if he's better than expected, he'll be something different after Tom.

I'm warming up to the idea of Matt dancing with Luba, a potentially decent dancer for her but equally, his ramblings combined with her more dry humour could make for TV gold.

Then it depends on whether or not Jayde may dance with a female pro. If so, then she gets Karen and I reckon Jowita moves up for Hamza and Katya with Will (finally a contender for her).

Bad luck for Nancy this year I think. :(

Looks like we have Gio/Richie, Kai/Kaye and probably Johannes/Ellie T. Could the 3 finalist pros from last year be the first 3 eliminated this year?

Reactions: 2
I reckon Jowita moves up for Hamza and Katya with Will (finally a contender for her).
I vote yes on Katya and Will Mellor. He looks like the type of man who would appreciate Katyas' Pasta Pie (sorry, I am still not over poor Katya getting kicked off Masterchef this week because John Torode is too posh for a Double Carb Dinner 😂)

kK8S2B6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I vote yes on Katya and Will Mellor. He looks like the type of man who would appreciate Katyas' Pasta Pie (sorry, I am still not over poor Katya getting kicked off Masterchef this week because John Torode is too posh for a Double Carb Dinner 😂)

View attachment 1551968
Hmmm...can always rely on Katya to do something a bit different.

Reactions: 2
Why do people think Jayde will dance with a female partner? As far as I know she’s not gay, she was in a relationship with a man up until recently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.