Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamza is a sweetheart- my kids love him.

Flicked past Shirley’s Insta stories for Strictly news (I don’t follow her) and she’s not wearing any trousers… 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably not, and she has just flown out to appear in their TV series. But the shippers were anxiously demanding a 'sign' and now, combined with the story at the weekend that Rose and her boyfriend are kaput, they feel they have one..

What is odd is that Gio's sister and mum are in one of those groups and see all the shippy posts - god knows what they make of it but they certainly haven't burst anyone's bubble..
Are we even sure its his real mum and sister? Surely hes told them not to engage in this kind of stuff?

Reactions: 1
Are we even sure its his real mum and sister? Surely hes told them not to engage in this kind of stuff?
Definitely his mum and sister. They've both posted in the group. Sister posted pic of his little nephew.

He is bloody adorable. I can’t wait until the series starts and my niece stops bending my ear asking me if it’s time to vote for Ranger Hamza yet.
I’m crossing absolutely everything they don’t put him with Dianne.
It woudnt be that bad Hamza and Dianne ? I could see that working. My first thougths were Hamza and Katya . I hope Hmaza does well he is adorable already

He is bloody adorable. I can’t wait until the series starts and my niece stops bending my ear asking me if it’s time to vote for Ranger Hamza yet.
I’m crossing absolutely everything they don’t put him with Dianne.
Hamza and dianne would be fine as long as they don't do TikTok videos, diannes TikTok videos she did with Robert last year use to annoying the life out of me.

It woudnt be that bad Hamza and Dianne ? I could see that working. My first thougths were Hamza and Katya . I hope Hmaza does well he is adorable already
I dont think Dianne would be right - she doesn't have that ability to bond with people and shes frankly a bit annoying. I think Hamza needs somebody lovely, funny and good at building friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont think Dianne would be right - she doesn't have that ability to bond with people and shes frankly a bit annoying. I think Hamza needs somebody lovely, funny and good at building friendships.
Good point . Who would you pick for Hamza ?

I wonder how much it affected Robert Webb’s decision to quit that they didn’t seem to get on particularly well. Another pro he was friends with might have ended differently

Reactions: 3
I agree dianne is a bit annoying, I never used to think that but the last few years have changed my mind, I think she loves herself a bit to much and still thinks she is about 10 years old.

I wonder how much it affected Robert Webb’s decision to quit that they didn’t seem to get on particularly well. Another pro he was friends with might have ended differently
Didn't robert get on well with dianne then, I just know they really used to get on my nerves so I just ignored then.

Good point . Who would you pick for Hamza ?
I'm not sure. Karen always has really good wholesome friendships with her partner but I think the consensus is she might get a same sex partnership.

Reactions: 2
Didn't robert get on well with dianne then, I just know they really used to get on my nerves so I just ignored then.
That was my impression. They just seemed a bit forced and awkward during interviews together.

I 100% think that Robert's health issues were what caused his withdrawal. Heart issues are no joke when doing hours of dance training a day.

However, would he have publicly called the show 'brutal and weird' if he had a good time with his pro?

Didn't Robert address that he had no hard feelings towards the show and when it was over Dianne and Joe had a family lunch at his home?

Didn't Robert address that he had no hard feelings towards the show and when it was over Dianne and Joe had a family lunch at his home?
Yeah, thats true. I think they worked together okay but you could tell they weren't each other's biggest fan, though there didn't seem to be any hard feelings there.

I think Robert didn't enjoy being on the show in general and that bleeping nightmare muppet dance in a bike helmet was enough to put anyone off. "Brutal and weird" are good words to describe it - let's not forget how many injuries there were that season and how ridiculous the training schedules seemed to be.

Reactions: 4
That was my impression. They just seemed a bit forced and awkward during interviews together.
it could have been because dianne is a bit dumb and could have got on roberts nerves. i dont think dianne is a bad person but to me she comes across like an attention seeking child.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.