Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Strictly month ๐ŸŽ‰

Here are our Strictly stars ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ

The launch show is recorded on the 7th to be shown on the 17th, so until we get the pairings spoilers we're at the 'who has followed who on Instagram' and 'who was spotted where' speculation stage ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would actually quite like to see him with Gio now because I just cannot imagine how those two personalities would work together

Reactions: 4
I have always had a soft spot for Tony Adams so hoping he lasts a few weeks

Reactions: 4
I'd heard Richie was annoying but didn't know him well enough. That video gives me Julien Macdonald vibes. Maybe Gio would go early with him anyway and I'd kinda like to see if they'd rub each other the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
So far the pair ups have not been leaked. Even the Kaye/Kai one seems strange, why send the pro up to Scotland when Kaye has been in London earlier this week and also today, for her Loose Women presenting?

Who will Gio get, seeing that vid I am not so sure he will get on with Richie, their personalities may grate together, but apparently he is up for a male celeb. Gratz will probably do a better job, he just seems so constant in his personality and always makes the best of whoever he is partnered with.

Molly and Nikita would make a good young pair.

In previous years the pros and celebs have all got together for the producers to see how they all get on before pairng up. Not sure they have done it this year?

Reactions: 1
Sadly the only one which is pretty much 100% guaranteed is tyler and dianne. So anyone supporting them who will you be supporting week 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tyler is also running the London Marathon before Week 3 so the script writes itself. He can't train to his best, gets a naff movie week theme routine courtesy of Dianne and they end up in the dance off. Probably not going home but I 100% see this happening.

Reactions: 2
Tyler is also running the London Marathon before Week 3 so the script writes itself. He can't train to his best, gets a naff movie week theme routine courtesy of Dianne and they end up in the dance off. Probably not going home but I 100% see this happening.
When's the London marathon i thought it was usually in April

I love that the only possible reason Kai could have for going to Scotland is for his Strictly partner, no other friends, family or reason to visit there apparently!

Or he gets the patented Len โ€ฆcould you be good but youโ€™re just playing abahht. Pull your socks up and knuckle down โ€ฆ storyline followed by a redemption Charleston a couple of 10โ€™s and a Gertcha.

I like Ritchie for (a) wanting to dance to a Steps Megamix and (b) happily admitting to the desire to wear as many sequins as can conceivably be attached to his body.

I like a contestant that wholeheartedly throws themself into the whole Strictly process, I never get along with the ones who are like "oooh, I don't want a fake tan, or neon fringing on my cape, in fact I don't want a cape, could I not just wear a tracksuit?"

Give me someone who joyfully embraces the whole ridiculous campfest of the show any day.

Reactions: 16
One of the (many) things I found irritating about Tom Fletcher last year is that he just wore suits with a slightly patterned shirt rather than ever wearing proper strictly clobber. It was like he felt too cool for it, which he obviously wasnโ€™t

*aside from the Paso horror show outfit and the ripped rags for Sister-fest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that the only possible reason Kai could have for going to Scotland is for his Strictly partner, no other friends, family or reason to visit there apparently!
There's been a binmen strike this week over most of Glasgow/Edinburgh council areas, I'd have been avoiding Glasgow City Centre unless it was very necessary for work!

And wouldn't Kai look adorable in a kilt! In fact, they'd all look adorable in kilts, everyone in kilts for a group ceilidh to "Mairi's Wedding", as is traditional at all Scottish weddings.

Reactions: 3
If Kaye & Kai have been partnered up, how are you going to do a portmanteau of their names

Team Kaye
Team Kai
Team Kaie
Team Kayi
Team KK

(these are the most important things to think about ๐Ÿ˜†)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.