Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
molly* seems a bit annoying to adults but I just get the vibe that she would be lovely to little tween fans of her show IRL, (no idea where the Ellie autocorrect came from!)

Reactions: 2
My heart sank for Hamza. He's not in time but I don't want to see him go so soon🥺

Reactions: 3
I for one am shocked that we got a Rose and Gio VW and not the AJ/Kai Showdance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t realise it was on tonight - missed most of it! 😩 It doesn’t normally start on a Friday does it?
No...It was due to be on last week, but then the Queen died and we weren't allowed to watch anything else!

Reactions: 3
I only just realised how huge the height difference is between Ellie and Nikita. I am interested to see how he deals with the challenge!

Reactions: 11
New thread

molly* seems a bit annoying to adults but I just get the vibe that she would be lovely to little tween fans of her show IRL, (no idea where the Ellie autocorrect came from!)
Totally unrepresentative viewpoint from Hamza’s number 1 fan, who is 7.
I thought she’d drop Hamza and fall for Molly and/or Fleur. Nope.

• Heart
Not joking only switched on TV and strictly was on today wtf! It's not Saturday and I'm confused (and sozzled doesn't help!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.