Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I think its about time she changed the hair colour, the red hair with that green dress looks quite good.
Shame about the pink streaks though. Cannot understand the logic of putting red and pink together.

I'm another one who thinks she would look much better with natural brown hair, less makeup and to be frank, better dress sense and self care.

I do like the dress though! It's a more mature look for her and it really suits her.

Reactions: 6
Shame about the pink streaks though. Cannot understand the logic of putting red and pink together.

I'm another one who thinks she would look much better with natural brown hair, less makeup and to be frank, better dress sense and self care.

I do like the dress though! It's a more mature look for her and it really suits her.
I actually prefer the red with the pink streaks rather than just the fully red. But I do wish she would go brunette, I think she would look incredible. Her dress was lovely, green looks really good with the red hair too.

Reactions: 1
Richie said on radio 2 breakfast show that he was meeting his pro for the 1st time today

Reactions: 3
R&G FB update - no-one has slept and they’re all crying with tears of happiness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
R&G FB update - no-one has slept and they’re all crying with tears of happiness.
Oh god this is gonna be brutal isn't it? Though it will probably just fizzle out eventually due to lack of interaction between them. *gets popcorn*

Why, what's happened? They're not actually together are they?
Probably not, and she has just flown out to appear in their TV series. But the shippers were anxiously demanding a 'sign' and now, combined with the story at the weekend that Rose and her boyfriend are kaput, they feel they have one..

What is odd is that Gio's sister and mum are in one of those groups and see all the shippy posts - god knows what they make of it but they certainly haven't burst anyone's bubble..

Reactions: 5
Me either.
Twitter has also a lot to say about these two and their cringe IG bio:
I know I saw this before !!! Are they 12 🤣😁. Well Maisie nearly is but max come on. We’re they on the same series I can’t remember. I didn’t think they were official I thought it was just rumoured until I saw he posted something about her doing that who dares wins x

Reactions: 7
I know I saw this before !!! Are they 12 🤣😁. Well Maisie nearly is but max come on. We’re they on the same series I can’t remember. I didn’t think they were official I thought it was just rumoured until I saw he posted something about her doing that who dares wins x
Yep, they were on the same series and she was 19 at that time 😬 I guess he wanted to move to London, broke up with his girlfriend/sugar mama and because he was broke and needed a place to stay, he "fell in love" with Maisie.

Reactions: 4
One of the ickiest things with Max and Maisie is that one of his sort of step kids is 19!! It’s so weird and part of me thinks it’s some bizarre PR stunt. But Maisie could do so much better and the poor girl has to deal with Kevin during strictly ballroom.

Reactions: 5
Those status updates are a bit yikes. I mean, we all did stupid tit when we were 21, but Max George certainly isn't 21. Not to excuse ick behaviour, but I do wonder whether he is going through some stuff - making weird dramatic life decisions when you're grieving isn't unheard of

In other news, Janette is a nice woman and I don't begrudge anyone a break, but I may have to mute her on insta if she does endless posts about her millionth holiday of the year so far. I'm just bitter and jealous of course, but read the room Janette ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those status updates are a bit yikes. I mean, we all did stupid tit when we were 21, but Max George certainly isn't 21. Not to excuse ick behaviour, but I do wonder whether he is going through some stuff - making weird dramatic life decisions when you're grieving isn't unheard of

In other news, Janette is a nice woman and I don't begrudge anyone a break, but I may have to mute her on insta if she does endless posts about her millionth holiday of the year so far. I'm just bitter and jealous of course, but read the room Janette ffs 😂
I’ll be happy if she’s learnt how to interview in the off season and doesn’t just gabble her questions, talk over the answers and then cut them off. It would be nice if someone could point out to her that her breastbone isn't her best feature as well.
Apart from that, I’m fine with her :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a little Hamza/crochet appreciation in case anyone needs it
The possibilities to style his hair are endless, I sincerely hope Hair/Wardrobe can get their act together to do right by it.

Also, the crochet snood is adorable, and immensely practical when one is being very active learning to dance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.