Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I think we need to give the BBC a round of applause for getting a show running during the current crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

glasgow27

VIP Member
Does anyone think Oti will leave strictly then????
Given the financial situation, I think she may stick around. The question is - who are they pairing her up with next? Will they just say f*ck it and not care if she gets another good partner and a 3rd win or will they actively stop her from winning again?

It's not like she got a 25 year old pop star ringer this year, Bill was the oldest male celeb and I doubt anyone expected him to be quite as good.

Reactions: 37

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think the pro roster needs freshening up next year. I think Janette, Karen and Alijaz have had their day, time for them to bring in some new pros and give the benched ones a chance.

Reactions: 34

twiddles

My blood is still boiling from Craig giving Maisie a 9 for her quickstep and Bill a 10 for his moving around, fake guitar show “dance”.

That quickstep is up there with my favourite ever strictly routines, stunning dance, two stunning dancers.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Given the financial situation, I think she may stick around. The question is - who are they pairing her up with next? Will they just say f*ck it and not care if she gets another good partner and a 3rd win or will they actively stop her from winning again?
I think they thought she wouldn’t get another winner by giving her Bill

Reactions: 27

bottletop

I'm not usually one for reading too much into things but something was definitely off between Ranvir and Giovanni tonight! They barely looked at one another when seated together - bit of a frosty vibe...

Reactions: 27

jfletcher

VIP Member
I’m thrilled Bill and Oti won (I’m a big Oti fan) but I loved Jamie and Karen throughout the whole season even though I knew they had no chance of winning. to be honest, I loved all of the final four and it’s been a long time since that last happened.

Reactions: 26

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I cant connect with some of the new pro dancers. They dont seem to have any character or personality. I pine for the days of brendan and james jordan and the way they used to get lippy with the judges and i also miss flava and vincent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LucaLemon

Guys I have some extremely upsetting news.. 🙈

Seriously they better not let him back, I will go down to Elstree and riot. Him and his obnoxious twat of a gf will have to tackle me to get back in the building 😠

They already have too many pro's let the benched ones have a go ffs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Absolutely thrilled!!! Been a Bill fan for years and Oti getting back to back wins is pretty decent too!! I doubt she’ll leave but they’ll probably find a real proper duffer for her not sure who though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I was just really surprised that Bill and Oti won, quite a shock really. Yes, Bill was a great mover, but Maisie was by far a better dancer.

Reactions: 23

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I’ve just spent ages reading and catching up so apologies that some of you (@calmyourritas and @YorkshireFox lol) may have an unreasonable amount of Tattle notifications full of me liking all your comments… I already accidentally spoilt it for myself by checking IG late last night and I’m really happy Bill won. I do believe he peaked weeks ago but I love him and Oti is my favourite professional so I can’t complain! As @honeygnome said, Oti deserves the win twice in a row to make up for the fact she didn’t win with the legend that is Danny Mac. Anyone except Harvey could have won and I’d have been pleased tbh

Here’s my long catch up post that no one asked for:

- Claudia has had a fringe trim and looks fab tonight!

- ohhh Jamie Jamie Jamie. Why did I get tear up watching every single dance of his? He’s the most improved out of everyone. I even liked the creepy Hercules dance this time! His showdance was one of my favourites of the night. Honestly, he is my winner and I will remember this series because of him and how much fun he had dancing. He made me love Karen as a professional too. She is so kind and encouraging and has blossomed since she divorced that leech Kevin.

- when Shirley mentioned Bill’s age in the VT and after his showdance I thought of you all kicking off 💀 Even my mum texted me and mentioned his age and I had to tell her off for sounding like Shirley. Bill’s quickstep is one of my favourite dances of this series, so I was glad to see it again. In their show dance, I loved how they had the queen card in his show dance was drawn to look like Oti, very nice touch. That guitar at the end!!! Epic. Casually name dropping Brian May and Roger Taylor there too.

- what more can be said about our girl Maisie, she’s fabulous and always looks professional. Gorka looking fantastic as per. I enjoyed reading you thirsty bitches account of Gorka during my catchup hahaha. Back to horny jail with you all! I was a bit underwhelmed with their show dance, it didn’t look much different from their usual ballroom. However, their quickstep is my favourite dance from this whole series. It gives me goosebumps, Gorka’s choreo is perfect, his suit is perfect, her dress is perfect. I was fuming when Craig gave it a 9. Piss off Craig. This girl has a bright future in the theatre I’m sure. She is wasted on Eastenders.

- I thought Harvey's show dance was annoyingly good but can’t help but notice Janette recycles choreography. The king of the kicking her up off the floor move is Jake Wood in his salsa, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. His sparkly suit dance was good. He’s just so irritating as a person with his fake persona, I can’t say much more about him.

-Hilarious how they covered up Liz Hurley’s tits with the terms and conditions banner.

- Can we all agree Katya is a powerhouse and looked amazing in that blue dress!! Tbh I was only watching her not Nicola.

- Agreed with @Pinkblush and @glasgow27 - we desperately need fresh new pros who will bring a bit more rebellion to the lineup. I miss Brendan and James Jordan too, and Ola, Kristina (to see whose marriage she’d ruin that year and I will always love her and Simon Webb’s Argentine tango), Vincent and Flavia. I want those two dancers who danced in the results show a few weeks ago to join the line up (sorry I can’t remember their names!) The ones who I said gave my Ola Jordan nostalgic catsuit vibes.

- Oh my giddy god, the preview for best Strictly dances of all time!!!! I am so hyped. My boy Danny Mac, my beloved Jay McGuinness, so pleased they featured Kristina and Simon’s Argentine (weird how I just mentioned it, maybe Strictly read my mind), Louis Smith, Jake Wood (again, creepy how I just mentioned Jake's salsa and it got featured. plot twist, I work at Strictly)… All the legends!!! Except Ore, he can fuck off 🤮 I look forward to discussing it all with everyone on here 🥰

- I weirdly like Robbie Williams. I appreciate that he knows he is a twat and he just rides with it, which I find really funny. Looks like he’s borrowed Harvey’s sparkly blazer for this performance. Obsessed with the red dresses the female dancers are wearing. Nancy is so gorgeous, I hope she gets a partner next year.

- Oh my god Gio is back in the sailor hat, I am wheezing

- So nice to see Jason again. That man gives me warm fuzzy feelings. And Max too. Oh, the fuzzy feeling stopped when I saw Amy and JJ, ew. Caroline still doing that weird thing with her mouth I see.

- I fully started crying when Bill made his speech to Oti. I love Oti so much. Strictly needs her, she is by far the best choreographer imo. I hope she doesn't quit now she's won twice as some of you predicted.

A big thank you to BBC for putting on Strictly this year and it really has been the highlight of my week to gather here on Tattle to have all our in-jokes together ❤Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, I hope the recent news about tier 4 hasn't dampened too many spirits or ruined too many plans. I'm going to spend the rest of my day cleaning and watching Danny Mac/Jay McGuinness videos in between. Keeeeeeep dancing!!! ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I would’ve liked the camera to pan to Ranvir when Jamie’s sister asked for his number 🤣
He was do blatantly just about to ask her if she had some paper and a pen in her handbag which he could borrow 😆

I think Giovanni is an amazing teacher and part of his skill is he makes you absolutely believe he thinks he's slightly in love with you so he can then get the best out of you. I think that unfortunately for Ranvir she actually thought it was all real and had a shock the minute the camera stopped running last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

under the ivy

VIP Member
It was a so nice but sad to see Caroline Flack. She was a great dancer & you can see it boosted her. Rest in peace x

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Shouldntbutineedto

I'm sure I read somewhere that the pros pretty much dump their celebs as start as the new series starts. You'll have exceptions like Janette who seems to still be really close to Dr Ranj and Julian Mcdonald but I can imagine Giovanni has already deleted Ranvir's number already 🤣

Its probably just the way its edited but I can't stop laughing at the story on the strictly Instagram page of Oti and Bill with the trophy. She's practically ripping it out of his hands to get a hold of it.
I would’ve liked the camera to pan to Ranvir when Jamie’s sister asked for his number 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21