Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I knew that would be the number 1 dance.
I show Jay's dance to everyone I possibly can - all my guy mates who claim to hate Strictly buzz over Jay and Aliona's dance 😂

lots of airtime for Danny Mac please or I’ll be complaining to Ofcom.
Not enough Danny for me at all!!! They missed his Putting On A Ritz dance from Blackpool and his Long Tall Sally jive. Just gonna sit my dad down and school him on Danny Mac videos on my phone whether he likes it or not...

Reactions: 8
This has made me want an all star series so desperately! Although they may need to sort out the scoring if they do that 😆

if there was an all star series who would you want ?

Reactions: 12
It was a so nice but sad to see Caroline Flack. She was a great dancer & you can see it boosted her. Rest in peace x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This has made me want an all star series so desperately! Although they may need to sort out the scoring if they do that 😆

Just Danny Mac.
He could do every dance style with a different Pro partner - including male Pros.
And he could lead a group damce with anyone he doesn't partner.

That would be a fab show.

Reactions: 18

For male celebs, it's quite easy for me - Danny Mac, HRVY, Karim, Jay, Louis, Harry, Aston and Colin Jackson (have to represent earlier series). All the greatest hits. Most of them would do it - Jay, Louis, Harry & Aston have done dance tours, Colin is on DOI in Jan so still willing to do reality shows and Karim is the token BBC name so would be an easy get. Danny might be busy but I hope they could get him - he's the only Oti partner I'd really want back. HRVY probably did SCD to further his career but I imagine would still be a possibility.

Females a bit harder. Sadly some female ringers wouldn't return because of the trolling received. Maybe Faye, Maisie & Debbie would be options. Would be great to get Jill Halfpenny for the earlier series. I'd also like Pixie Lott to have another go.

Problem for an all star series would be the lack of filler contestants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Me and my friend were saying, the dances when the studio was in the 'old' design weren't very good sometimes! The standard in the past 10 years has shot up.

Reactions: 5

Does anyone remember this Jay dance? No one ever talks about it and it wasn't on the top 25 list, but it's so good. And it's one of the rare times I've thought the Strictly singers did better than the original song!

• Heart

Does anyone remember this Jay dance? No one ever talks about it and it wasn't on the top 25 list, but it's so good. And it's one of the rare times I've thought the Strictly singers did better than the original song!
Amazing dance! There are so many forgotten gems!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Amazing dance! There are so many forgotten gems!
Jay's salsa in Blackpool was amazing too 😍

Just been going through Youtube with my parents watching some - my mum didn't remember any of Danny's dances, I think I might have to disown her 💀 She did remember her extreme dislike of Ore though. Guess that runs in the family lol

Reactions: 5
unpopular but I didn't rate the top dance. It was brilliant but I think there were better dancings include some of Jay's.

Glad Kelvin made the top 3 though, I thought he was absolutely brilliant

Reactions: 3
Jay's salsa in Blackpool was amazing too 😍

Just been going through Youtube with my parents watching some - my mum didn't remember any of Danny's dances, I think I might have to disown her 💀 She did remember her extreme dislike of Ore though. Guess that runs in the family lol
Every time I see Ore’s jive, it just highlights how it wasn’t even the best one that series. I’ll never know what went on with the voting in the final🤨

Reactions: 9
I really liked Sophie Ellis Bextor’s Charleston. I’m surprise no one voted for a John Sargent one since they voted for Ann Widdicombe!

Did anyone else hear Claudia call Danny the 2016 glitter ball champion before his Samba came on? Sure he lost to Ore.

Also so many gems missing from that show, deciding my own top 25 (it’ll probably be a while), I’ll be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh so bloody Ore was on twice and Danny was only on once! If that doesn’t sum up the whole debacle then I don’t know what does. Disgrace 🤬 Personally Danny’s samba, Caroline’s Charleston and Karim’s amazing jive (even thought I didn’t like him much) would rank above Jay’s jive if I made a list. I think it’s only because it was early in the series and came as a surprise that people remember it so well.

Happy that Stacey didn’t make it into the list, genuinely wondered if we’d see Kevin and every partner he ever had 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ashley Roberts and Alexandra Burke were both amazing and deserved more love.

Ann Widdecombe should have never made it onto the list - what is Strictly's obsession with her? Great way to appeal to the gays, right? :confused:

Happy that Stacey didn’t make it into the list, genuinely wondered if we’d see Kevin and every partner he ever had 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ashley Roberts and Alexandra Burke were both amazing and deserved more love.
Would have been hilarious if they did show every Kevin partner - especially Anneka Rice and that Charleston which was so bad it got taken off YouTube.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.