Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I can only think Craig gave Maisie a 9 so Bill, Maisie and Hrvy all had 88 points.

It’s been a bloody hard year - I had a baby in lockdown and a close family member ended up in hospital for 2 months having caught covid whilst in hospital (thankfully now home!) Strictly has brought a smile to myself and cheered me up when things have been tough.

Really enjoyed the final and the series in general. I’ve never watched strictly before and even though I haven’t commented much on this thread, I’ve really enjoyed reading everyone’s comments. Hope everyone has as lovely a Christmas as is possible in the circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

twiddles

Caroline honey, it is nothing to do with Johannes and the colour of his skin and all down to you and your inflated ego and bad attitude.

Honestly, if we could have kept JoJo and sent you home we would have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Chita

VIP Member
This has made me want an all star series so desperately! Although they may need to sort out the scoring if they do that 😆

if there was an all star series who would you want ?
Just Danny Mac.
He could do every dance style with a different Pro partner - including male Pros.
And he could lead a group damce with anyone he doesn't partner.

That would be a fab show.

Reactions: 18

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Ok because I’m quite drunk I’m going to admit this

Karim is on the wheel and i actually quite fancy him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I'm so flipping happy that bill won!! So nice not to see the token bbc person win, how refreshing to see someone who isn't 30 something, never had a dance lesson win. Well done Bill and oti

Reactions: 17

aimzalicious

VIP Member
My brother likes AJ and Curtis so much he unironically has received their calendar for Xmas. As if I couldn't feel more estranged from him than I do already 😂

20201225_150159_resized.jpg
20201225_150206_resized.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

honeygnome

I too am really excited for the countdown on Christmas Day - I’m going to force the boyfriend to watch it with me after a few drinks 🤣🤣 he always says he’s not interested but then watches some dances and always ends up voting in the final, last year it was Kelvin and then Bill this year, maybe he has a thing for Oti? 🙈 although when mentioning how jealous I was of Motsi and Oti’s figure he said I was staring too much (he knows I’m Bi, hahah)

Oh and I’m really glad we’re keeping this thread going, I don’t know anyone IRL who’s obsessed with Strictly so I’m glad there’s so many of us here who will obsess over the Pro’s (ahem, Gorka) with me 💕

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Also all the way through they’d made Ore the judge’s pet, and he cried after every dance which endeared him to a lot of viewers. They pushed the Cliftons too as the golden dancers. It was the first year it really seemed (to me anyway) that you could tell who the producers wanted to win. A couple of mistakes on Danny’s part shouldn’t have lost it for him. He should have won and that is the hill I am prepared to die on!!

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just get Anton on the judging Panel. Leave Bruno permanently in the US. And there are enough spare male dancers to give one of them a partner instead of Anton.

nrs264

VIP Member
I don't think partners really remain friends, more an exception than the rule. Maybe showbiz/social media friends but how many do you really see that keep in touch or even keep dancing.

I'm glad Bill won, he represents more what the show is (or was) about. I also think this year of all years it feels right instead of just someone who has been very good from day one

Reactions: 15

Runningtap

I’ve spent my Sunday night gap watching some classics and catching up on this years bloopers; I’m fascinated by the microphone recordings of when they’re dancing!

When a series ends it always strikes me how much a privilege it must be to be taught by these amazing pros and what an incredible experience it is to be a part of. I would kill to learn a Jive or Charleston.

I really hope Kevin doesn’t come back: he left and made that choice: own it Clifton!

petitspois

VIP Member
I know some people don’t like him but I think Rylan and Claudia would be a really warm and funny combination.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Late to the party but LOVE that Bill won!! He is such a pure and kind soul and I’m so happy for him!! I really enjoyed his dances and they always put a smile on my face. You could really see the improvement in him as well I thought! I also like Oti’s choreography and it’s a testament to her as a teacher that she has won with Bill who wasn’t a ringer.

• Heart