Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggested it already but Tom & Gorka would make my 2021. I think he'll end up doing it soon since he's the type who will want to stay in the media after retiring.
Cant stand Tom but you're right he has been way too quiet for too long. And him and Gorka would drive the gay vote crazy

Reactions: 3
Would like Danny Jones from McFly maybe. Don’t really have anyone else in mind 😂😂 I’m not good at this stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd love to see Marian Keyes on it!!! Obviously more so when lovley Pasha was still about...😂

Okay this is predictable for me but I’m holding out for a

VERNON KAY

appearance

can you imagine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone got any ideas for female ringers or female journey contestants for next year?

Okay this is predictable for me but I’m holding out for a

VERNON KAY

appearance

can you imagine?!
I dont think Tess would be able to control herself after seeing him on the dance floor, im not even his wife and i know id be flushing 😂 😂

Anyone got any ideas for female ringers or female journey contestants for next year?
as long as its not an 'influencer' or youtuber

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would like Danny Jones from McFly maybe. Don’t really have anyone else in mind 😂😂 I’m not good at this stuff
Tom Fletcher is the only one not to have done a reality show but not sure he would want to do one. Certainly when he would be compared to Harry.

Maybe Matt Willis

Reactions: 7
If we want a male ringer who definitely won't win, bring in Maisie's on screen husband (Zack Morris).

Cannot stand them but I think lily allen, jeremy corbyn or mary from gogglebox would make interesting viewing.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Maybe Emily Atack or Maya Jama for next year.

ETA: Can’t remember if Michelle Keegan has done it before. I know her hubby did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.