Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
I demand a recount!! I really thought it was Gorka’s (and Maisie’s) although I think it would have been a more bitter pill to swallow had they lost to bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’d love to see Johannes with a ringer, preferably male. He was fantastic in the Pricilla number and dancing with Graziano last year.

Reactions: 14

glasgow27

VIP Member
Craig is definitely the only judge I like on this panel, actually honest, doesn't overmark much but seems much nicer outside of his on-screen persona. I also know someone who is connected to Vernon & Tess and has been to the show in the studio, apparently Craig was lovely.

I respect Shirley as a dancer but she just doesn't do it for me as a judge. Motsi & Bruno are jokes. Open to Anton getting the chance.

• Heart

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I can take him or leave, but I did find his sister irritating. I just hope they don't bring bruno back and give anton the job. Can't stand all bruno's dramatics. Standing uo waving his arms about and screeching at the top of his voice. Its been so nice without him. Also get rid of motsi and bring back darcey.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know a lot of us have slated HRVY, but he did look genuinely pleased for Bill when he was announced winner.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Also all the way through they’d made Ore the judge’s pet, and he cried after every dance which endeared him to a lot of viewers. They pushed the Cliftons too as the golden dancers. It was the first year it really seemed (to me anyway) that you could tell who the producers wanted to win. A couple of mistakes on Danny’s part shouldn’t have lost it for him. He should have won and that is the hill I am prepared to die on!!
And flying in Gene Kelly’s wife for the final was a special touch they didn’t extend to the other finalists...

That’s the first time I’ve seen Lisa and Brendan’s showdance 😯 at one point it looked like he was struggling to lug a carpet down the stairs!

• Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
I said it multiple times during this year to my mum that there was too much couples choice now in strictly. Like one each week. Not enough of the standard ballroom and Latin dances, too much dancing side by side. Like jamie in the Final did a Charleston, showdance and street dance. None of that is showing his improvement in ballroom or Latin. I’d like to get rid of CC just to see the couples do more of the traditional dances.
I think the producers are too attached to CC now to scrap it, especially since it’s generated so many high-scoring and memorable dances, but I wish they’d have a Couple’s Choice week where everyone does theirs. That would make it easier to compare them and it would avoid it being used as an easy vote winner.

I miss the days where each couple in the final had to do a ballroom and Latin dance.

Reactions: 13

Runningtap

I loved Karen Hardy: one of my all time pros. She absolutely would make an ace judge!

Anton was so right: Tom Chambers show dance definitely won it for him and as much as Chris Hollins was a rubbish winner I loved his Charleston with the fish move at the time and was so chuffed Ola won (loved her back in the day and always wondered why she was married to James 👀)

Way too much Ore for my liking though...

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Can someone please enlighten me as to why you all seem to dislike Kevin Clifton so much ? I only started watching Strictly a couple of years ago. He's no oil painting , I get that, but what has he done ?
I believe its a combination of the (alleged) favouritism that the Clifton's received, maybe a bit of smugness, the fact he allowed Karen to take a lot of flack for their divorce (she looked really upset for a couple of years so glad she's got her spark back), people also think his 2018 win was fixed. I thought his routines were always great so wouldn't mind if he came back or didn't. Also great name :)

aimzalicious

VIP Member
20210104_114517.jpg

Was reading a magazine my mum had and Caroline was in it doing an interview.... the way she talks about Johannes is so creepy 😨"He ours... there's no getting away." what the actual fuck?

• Wow
  • Sick

Pamellla

This has made me want an all star series so desperately! Although they may need to sort out the scoring if they do that 😆

if there was an all star series who would you want ?

Reactions: 12

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I actually thought the lineup was pretty good this year, especially compared to last year. Definitely some more recognisable names.

Reactions: 12