Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to give the BBC a round of applause for getting a show running during the current crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Does anyone think Oti will leave strictly then????
Given the financial situation, I think she may stick around. The question is - who are they pairing her up with next? Will they just say f*ck it and not care if she gets another good partner and a 3rd win or will they actively stop her from winning again?

It's not like she got a 25 year old pop star ringer this year, Bill was the oldest male celeb and I doubt anyone expected him to be quite as good.

Reactions: 37
Given the financial situation, I think she may stick around. The question is - who are they pairing her up with next? Will they just say f*ck it and not care if she gets another good partner and a 3rd win or will they actively stop her from winning again?
I think they thought she wouldn’t get another winner by giving her Bill

Reactions: 27
I’m thrilled Bill and Oti won (I’m a big Oti fan) but I loved Jamie and Karen throughout the whole season even though I knew they had no chance of winning. to be honest, I loved all of the final four and it’s been a long time since that last happened.

Reactions: 26
I think the pro roster needs freshening up next year. I think Janette, Karen and Alijaz have had their day, time for them to bring in some new pros and give the benched ones a chance.

Reactions: 34
I was just really surprised that Bill and Oti won, quite a shock really. Yes, Bill was a great mover, but Maisie was by far a better dancer.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely thrilled!!! Been a Bill fan for years and Oti getting back to back wins is pretty decent too!! I doubt she’ll leave but they’ll probably find a real proper duffer for her not sure who though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the pro roster needs freshening up next year. I think Janette, Karen and Alijaz have had their day, time for them to bring in some new pros and give the benched ones a chance.
I agree but I'm not sure about the benched Graziano being given another chance.
I wish they'd have a change of singers, too, well, just Hayley Sanderson. Far too shrill a tone.

Reactions: 7
No thanks to a Graziano return - nothing to do with his teaching/choreo, more that his ballroom is extremely poor. Neil is just off-putting.

Nadiya is a great dancer but lacking in personality. I'd maybe give her another shot. Nancy should get a partner. As should Kai who was on DWTS Ireland and in some group dances.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.