Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
I said this on the last thread but I think the bbc golden child favouritism was so obvious with Ore and Stacey, who were also both paired with a Clifton pro who they also pushed! Danny Mac should have won!!!
Alex and Chris Ramsey have both done well since Strictly last year but I don’t think either were particularly favoured on the show.
The scoring this week was a total shambles. Hrvy didn’t deserve a 10. To be fair I don’t think anyone really did. Bill was fab but out of time with Oti a couple of times and Clara’s Charleston was really good but nowhere near the standard of say Caroline Flack.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else find Janette really irritating? She has to make everything about her and just goes over the top all the time. Not in a ‘fun, bubbly’ way but just in a ‘look at me’ kind of way. She reminds me of how Amanda Holden behaves on BGT!

Hodgies

Chatty Member
I can't take another week of JJ....it's the same bloody dance, the same sob stories every single time. As a Scottish person I'm offended by his use of a kilt and his bleating about missing home. Also, there's no way tonight was the first time he'd seen the video of his daughter dancing.

Then HRVY bringing out every member of his family and Maisie with her grandad....just fuck off with them all. I want to see you dance, I don't care about the other stuff. I feel like I'm being manipulated and I hate it.

So disappointed that Clara didn't do better, I suspect this might be the end for her. She was onto a loser from the beginning when she messed up the jump in. Gio didn't disappoint me though, I really enjoyed their dance. I voted 2 x Clara and Ranvir.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I understand people voting for Johannes as he is lovely but I truly think it would be an act of mercy for him if he didn’t have to spend another long week rehearsing with that thing.
Johannes needs saving ASAP. He is hating every moment.

Amy's reaction was ridiculous last night

Reactions: 23

Morleybbz

Caroline deserves to leave purely for sticking her leg in the air in every single dance/video montage!!

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
god motsi is awful. I really cant understand why she was chosen for the judging panel. she wasnt known in the UK, had never been a professional here or appeared on the show in any capacity. the chemistry and balance of the judges is wildly off now and really affecting the show (imo). its ruining it for me, the constant standing ovations for everything, overmarking and blatant bias. seems world's away from darcy/craig/len/Bruno
Agreed. Replace her with Anton. He brings a bit of Len’s old school calm.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
‘Your stamina for your age...’
mate, he’s 5 years younger than you, are you really trying to say that you couldn’t do it?!

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’ll hold my hands up and admit that last week on this site I admitted to liking Caroline. I was a huge Men Behaving Badly fan and think I was getting Dorothy and Caroline mixed up tbh. Because my eyes have been opened. The way she pushed Johannes, it was quite a shove!!!!! I’m so sad for him, he looks so miserable. I’m torn between wanting him to do well and wanting her to get her comeuppance for being such a diva pushing luvvie bitch!

And now we can solve the mystery of who the hell is actually voting for Caroline except Sam Farmer
Martin Clunes

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
It’s nice to see a lot on here are saying they are going to vote for Maisie next week. Being in the dance off two weeks in a row must be horrible for her. She’s only a teenager I don’t know how people can say bad things about her... yeah she might be confident but aren’t all actors? she’s been on tv since she was little & I personally would rather a good dancer go far. Surely her winning would be better than say bill or Harvey ( who I am absolutely sick of) ? I did want bill to win to begin with but as the weeks go on I’ve warmed to Maisie and It would be nice for Gorka to win I think he deserves it 💜 please tell me im
Not alone in this

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Saw that Curtis is back in the papers today whining about Maura going out with Chris, 8 months after they split up. Ugh.

back on strictly, am I the only one who hated Harvey’s dance last night?

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Ha ha has Motsi shattered the pretence of the Sunday show being a separate filming session by failing to be arsed to change her outfit between the two recordings like the others all have/do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

glasgow27

VIP Member
Will definitely throw some votes Maisie's way next week. JJ needs to go, his time is up and it would be really annoying if yet another one of his bland routines made it through over Maisie and her far more complex choreo.

Reactions: 22