Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there any need for JJ to be wearing a kilt? Other than to get Scottish votes...

I could understand if it was to a traditional Scottish song but the outfit had no relevance to the dance or song

Reactions: 11
Okay but when is JJ going to do something other than ballroom?? Of course he’s going to do well if he’s had 6 weeks to practice the same dance basically lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
''Bill's first mistake of the series''.

I'm sorry WHAT????

He's made a few small mistakes in other dances and had some timing issues. If any other couple did that dance it would be 6 & 7's.

I'm sick of him being favoured!!!
But remember how old he is!! So old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Motsi - "moving across the floor is great"

Yep - that's why the BBC pays a fortune for expert dance judges to give us technical insight like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok Motsi we get that he “moves”.
Also, I’m Scottish & a proper Nationalist at that. I’d never vote for someone just because they are Scottish. And pulling out the kilt just for votes would actually discourage me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Scoring very very very weird tonight. Especially you Craig, I'm disappointed, you can usually be trusted to give the correct score...

Reactions: 5
The absolute overmarkin this year is grinding my gears - JJ was shite! How did he score that?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.