Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't take another week of JJ....it's the same bloody dance, the same sob stories every single time. As a Scottish person I'm offended by his use of a kilt and his bleating about missing home. Also, there's no way tonight was the first time he'd seen the video of his daughter dancing.

Then HRVY bringing out every member of his family and Maisie with her grandad....just duck off with them all. I want to see you dance, I don't care about the other stuff. I feel like I'm being manipulated and I hate it.

So disappointed that Clara didn't do better, I suspect this might be the end for her. She was onto a loser from the beginning when she messed up the jump in. Gio didn't disappoint me though, I really enjoyed their dance. I voted 2 x Clara and Ranvir.

Reactions: 24
I voted for Jamie, Clara and Ranvir.
Maisie is growing on me but I felt like Clara and Ranvir needed the votes too, and I’m enjoying watching Jamie improve!

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed JJs attempt at emotional tears 😂😂😂 wiping a dry eye with his finger! What a knob. I’m not a fan. He has those shark eyes where the smile on his mouth doesn’t tell his eyes to join in. And the wife comment (which I missed when I was watching) just makes me more certain that he isn’t as nice as he pretends to be.

We voted for Maisie and Jamie this week.

Reactions: 15
Whoever is voting for JJ, please stop! 🙈 Also Jamie, I don’t know why but I just can’t warm to him and he makes me cross for some reason 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I actually think JJ is a massive piece of tit who just happens to have been injured now.
Imagine living with him?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
god motsi is awful. I really cant understand why she was chosen for the judging panel. she wasnt known in the UK, had never been a professional here or appeared on the show in any capacity. the chemistry and balance of the judges is wildly off now and really affecting the show (imo). its ruining it for me, the constant standing ovations for everything, overmarking and blatant bias. seems world's away from darcy/craig/len/Bruno

• Heart
Reactions: 25
god motsi is awful. I really cant understand why she was chosen for the judging panel. she wasnt known in the UK, had never been a professional here or appeared on the show in any capacity. the chemistry and balance of the judges is wildly off now and really affecting the show (imo). its ruining it for me, the constant standing ovations for everything, overmarking and blatant bias. seems world's away from darcy/craig/len/Bruno
Agreed. Replace her with Anton. He brings a bit of Len’s old school calm.

Reactions: 23
I miss Arlene! They treated her appallingly and alisha was a.massive mistake

Darcey never seemed fully at home but she was ok. I used to like shirley but she is getting unbearable and is becoming that slightly creepy drunk woman at an office party going after all the young guys. If that was a man people would be up in arms. I quite like Motsi but her and bruno is too much. I really hope Bruno doesn't return.

Personally I'd like Anton, Craig, Motsi and Karen Hardy as judges

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They need a judges cull.

Keep Craig for continuity (and since he is actually decent) and give Bruno's gig to Anton.

Then two women are needed - ideally 1 from the ballroom world and 1 from the latin world. Former pros would be good as they have TV experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
STRICTLY DANCE OFF SPOILER

Clara vs Jamie in the dance off. No word of who was eliminated yet. That to come later.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Clara vs Jamie in the dance off. No word of who was eliminated yet. That to come later.
surprised at this! I thought it would be JJ. I hope Clara gets it together and does her routine with no mistakes as it did have potential. Jamie to go!

Where do you find this info? I looked on Dave Thorpe’s site and he’s got JJ not Jamie? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Where do you find this info? I looked on Dave Thorpe’s site and he’s got JJ not Jamie? Am I looking in the wrong place?
Dave only gets his prediction from a voting poll and the judges scored combined (just the past few weeks because there is no audience mole where he normally get the correct result from). The spoiler I posted is from Tellystats who has a mole on the inside of strictly.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with your opinions but at risk of putting my neck on the line, I'm almost certain that I know why she was hired - they wanted to add some diversity to the panel. Having diversity is good but not at the expense of talent. I do not believe for one second that she was the best candidate of those who auditioned for the job.

Reactions: 21
Completely agree with your opinions but at risk of putting my neck on the line, I'm almost certain that I know why she was hired - they wanted to add some diversity to the panel. Having diversity is good but not at the expense of talent. I do not believe for one second that she was the best candidate of those who auditioned for the job.
Motsi is just verbal diarrhoea. I can't even remember who she said it about now but wittering on about having a great aura....wtf is that got to do with your ability to dance the bloody dance 🤬

Reactions: 5
I hope you’re right and it’s Jj and not Jamie in the dance off. That way Clara should survive. If it’s Jamie I’m not sure who would go in that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.