Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PaddyDomino

I thought the way and what Craig said to Maisie was beautiful. She is only 19 and it must be devastating to know everyone hates you, and in such a public way too.

Also that shirt of Gorka is horrific. This year's costumes have been seriously dodgy, with the exception of Janette who always seems to get a bespoke hand stitched dress 🤨
Craig has always been my favourite judge, I love when he breaks out from Panto Baddie and shows his kind heart 🙂

Reactions: 22

petitspois

VIP Member
One thing I've never understood is why someone would go on Dancing on Ice instead of Strictly. To me it's a cheap knock off. I don't see the appeal at all.

• Heart

honeygnome

Anyone who says Ranvir and Giovanni aren’t shagging after that, 🤥🤥🤥. THE ENDING. He’s too much for me I can’t handle this, good job they save it for the end 😏

• Haha

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Can’t wait for HRVY’s VT this week before his couple choice, he’ll probably do a Saffron Barker and cry about missing his Nan due to lockdown and how it’s been a real struggle learning to dance because he’d never even heard of a tango before last week. I think he’s doing a contemporary dance based on the song, let’s see if he can actually convey some emotions because I’m still convinced he has none.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t understand why anyone is voting for JJ because he is neither good or even all that likable?

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Going back to the previous thread about Dianne being very thin...she could be just stressed. Their new show was meant to be on this year and obv didn't happen. And she probably hasn't been able to see her family properly. Plus she has to put up with Joe Sugg!
Dianne has definitely lost weight, which as she has previously had an eating disorder probably isn't a good thing. But whats more concerning is that it seems Dianne has lost her spark & energy. I can't put my finger on it, but she just seemed so withdrawn this season and just not as into it, it's most likely due the fact she hasn't seen her family in a year & being away from Joe, but she doesn't seem herself at all.

Runningtap

I agree with other posters: Craig’s advice to Maisie was so heartfelt and genuine.

I think she was a real pro - she was obviously emotional and battling against the verge of tears but she kept it together and came out and smashed it. We were no fans of Maisie and her ego early on but she’s won me round - we rooted for her throughout that dance and I felt myself holding my breath as she made the landings!

Caroline on the other hand was obviously fuming and is just so draining! Johannes deserves an all expenses paid trip to wherever he wants to get some well earned rest 🤣

She’s a bit full on for me but it must be horrible to be in that position. And I guess something I overlooked as well was t

and I think the year after when it was announced Gorka wouldn’t be getting a partner, she posted something on IG about karma, that was taken to be about him
Alexandra Burke is quite obviously a dick 🙄 Love Gemma and Gorka 💕

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I know we have Johannes fans but I’m begging you please don’t vote for him again 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t bear her anymore

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
god motsi is awful. I really cant understand why she was chosen for the judging panel. she wasnt known in the UK, had never been a professional here or appeared on the show in any capacity. the chemistry and balance of the judges is wildly off now and really affecting the show (imo). its ruining it for me, the constant standing ovations for everything, overmarking and blatant bias. seems world's away from darcy/craig/len/Bruno
Completely agree with your opinions but at risk of putting my neck on the line, I'm almost certain that I know why she was hired - they wanted to add some diversity to the panel. Having diversity is good but not at the expense of talent. I do not believe for one second that she was the best candidate of those who auditioned for the job.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I think that there’s a split among LGBT people I know. Some gay women would want to be partnered with a same sex partner, others wouldn’t.

I also think that there’s a fear of been seen to be hitting on your partner. It’s something I’ve experienced as an LGBT woman - I often feel uncomfortable if friends change in front of me because I don’t want them to feel like I’m looking at them in a sexual way.

Would love it to be normalised for all contestants to be asked what sex partner they’d like!
I agree I think its right to always give the people the option. I do worry though that some people think that just because someone is gay they automatically want someone of the same gender.

I mean Susan Calman was adamant she wanted Kevin Clifton specifically and Rev Richard Cole said he always wanted to dance with a woman; I'm just worried that if the likes of Tom Daley or anyone from the LGBQT community come on the show in the future and they actually want someone from the opposite gender then they may be accused of not supporting their own community or strictly will be blamed from not providing them with a same gendered partner either way someone will get some sort of backlash.

People should be able to dance with who they want to and tosh to whatever anyone says!

Reactions: 20