Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I thought the way and what Craig said to Maisie was beautiful. She is only 19 and it must be devastating to know everyone hates you, and in such a public way too.

Also that shirt of Gorka is horrific. This year's costumes have been seriously dodgy, with the exception of Janette who always seems to get a bespoke hand stitched dress 🤨
What did Craig say? Haven’t bothered to watch as I saw the spoiler

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
That has to be one of the best pro numbers of the series, no cgi or running from set to set, just about the dancing. And the best part is Oti & Janette weren't on camera at all. Beautiful dance & Gio & Dianne make a great partnership, wonder why they aren't partnered for leads more often
Weren't Dianne and Gio a thing once?

I thought Maisie's dance last week was quite bland, so I can sort of see why she was in the DO
She is really good dancer though, her dances just need better choreography I think (sorry Gorka).

glasgow27

VIP Member
Yeah, Splash was terrible. Jo Brand as a judge rather set the tone for it being a mess.

Yeah, I'd like to see Tom in the ballroom. Maybe next year after Tokyo. He can't be a million miles away from thinking about retiring.
I wonder if he'd want a male or female partner. I somehow can't see him getting Johannes despite him being the only LGBT pro.

You may well laugh, I’m entirely serious

It looks like the poll isn’t changing the total number of votes cast, so it’s calculating each couple’s vote as a percentage of a lower total vote than is accurate. The actual total number of votes cast at time of writing is 422, not the 315 showing in the poll, so Bill and Oti have 42.4% of the vote, not 56.8%.

It’s worse than the presidential election in the US.
Probably people voting more than once. So 315 people cast 422 votes between them.