Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imainlylurk

Craig's definitely my favourite judge, confirmed by his lovely advice to Maisie. That was so heartfelt.

Agree with all the previous comments about the band being crap this week and reckon that didn't help Maisie at all! I recognised she was doing really well but I wasn't enjoying the dance because of the awful music.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Burgh Gal

How can Shirley say there were a few mistakes and his frame wasn't great and still give HRVY a 9??

Melier

VIP Member
How can they give JJ and Maisie the same scores?! No way was JJ a 9!

also whoever mentioned about Maisie’s music - completely agree hated it

lavendervase

VIP Member
Gemma just posted a lovely message on Instagram clearly about Maisie. I love Gemma!
Craig was just adorable to Maisie tonight!
Caroline’s and Johannes at the end after they were eliminated was beyond awkward!!

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Thanks! If anyone else has any other tea, feel free to spill!
He dropped out of Strictly cause, a number of dates from his show with Curtis had to be cancelled due to Covid lockdown and he clearly thought he was far more popular then he is & rather then reschedule the tour for the following year like all the other pros did, he rescheduled for September. Obviously the rescheduled dates didn't happen and Strictly weren't going to take him back at that stage.

So him and Curtis have announced a new tour for next year, doubt it will sell well though, as AJ's tour wasn't selling well and so he got Curtis to be in it, as he still held a good bit of popularity from Love Island and had the popularity from going out with Maura, who he only broke up with about 2 weeks before the tour actually started. As far as I know even then they didn't sell out any venue. AJ would have only been signed for I'm a Celeb in late September/early October, so him appearing on IAC has nothing got to do with him leaving Strictly. He left Strictly cause of his huge ego and thinking he was bigger then the show.

AJ has also done numerous magazine interviews since leaving Strictly saying how he had to turn down opportunities because the BBC had to approve any work the dancers do outside of the show most likely it's tv appearances on shows like celeb juice or the Love Island panel, stuff like that which isn't family friendly & the bbc has always tried to portray Strictly as family friendly, so wouldn't want the dancers appearing on shows like that. AJ also said that Strictly was all about the celeb and he never got to show who he was as the focus of the show isn't on the dancers. The final nail in him ever appearing on Strictly or any other bbc show again was in an instagram post where he said ilIAC is a better then Strictly.

Last edited:

weebee

I was looking on Instagram and twitter and there are still people going on about Maisie not being humble etc I’m sorry, but I just think she’s young and enjoying herself!

I have no issues with Jamie at all but can you imagine if Maisie behaved like he does with the shouting ‘YEAH!!’ And doing the arm movements to get the crowds cheering. It’s funny how these instagram/twitter lovies don’t have an issue with him but do with a 19 year old girl.

I’ve seen the spoiler but I’m not sure how to quote it and keep it a secret so I shall remain 🤐 lol

• Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
God I hope this is Amy's last year. It's the katherine Jenkins fake sweetness situation.

I really hope Ranvirs career takes off after this. She is by far the best thing about GMB

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Scandalous_Purpose

hopefully no over
I feel like they’re forcing the ranvir & Gio “chemistry” too much. If there is anything going on, just let them be.
Literally Shirley has to find a way to sexualise the contestants, it’s so weird and gross, the way she was speaking about them was uncomfortable and I feel for Ranvir who seems a little uncomfortable about the rumours regardless of if they’re true or not

Louise123

VIP Member
Dianne has definitely lost weight, which as she has previously had an eating disorder probably isn't a good thing. But whats more concerning is that it seems Dianne has lost her spark & energy. I can't put my finger on it, but she just seemed so withdrawn this season and just not as into it, it's most likely due the fact she hasn't seen her family in a year & being away from Joe, but she doesn't seem herself at all.
Dianne loves strictly and you can tell it means the world to her. She is one of the best hard working pros and cares deeply that her celeb enjoys it and gets to love dancing, she’s not all about the winning at any cost. But I don’t think it should be underestimated the bad effect the trolls might have had on her, death threats resulting in security having to increased, imagine trying to do your job with that going on.

• Sad

lizzolyn

VIP Member
JJ in his kilt for his next performance so its a grab for votes from scotland next saturday then.......:cautious:

• Haha

honeygnome

Did you see the way Johannes was just STARING into the cameras soul as the judges chose who to save whilst Maisie & Gorka and Caroline were looking at the judges, tells you it all really.

Also want to add it annoys me how there’s been so many undeserved 10s this year - to me a 10 is a perfect dance with no faults and just perfect. If you’re giving 10s otherwise how are the celebs going to know how to improve? I did enjoy Jamie’s dance with Karen but where do you go from there? Just my thoughts after last nights show.

josephsgal

HRVY to go next week. I'm sick of his "oohh I haven't a clue what this dance even is" every week in the VT! Such shite! Also from Ireland and am well jeal you can all vote 😅

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Johannes needs saving ASAP. He is hating every moment.

Amy's reaction was ridiculous last night
Better watch ITT closely when he's on. Poor Johannes will probably be trying to communicate via morse code with blinks, in order to be saved from Caroline, she seems like a right nightmare to work with.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
JJ's poor ear drums..
His face when she screamed bloody murder was a picture. He couldn't believe her screaming.

Him and Max could've formed the club of guys who want to learn to dance but don't give a fuck about the strictly over the topness. i admit the name of the club doesn't roll off the tongue very easily. But you get my point.

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Caroline's dance was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen, not even Johannes as a gorgeous fireman could save it! Also, what on earth was she doing with her mouth 😂

Edit: how in the ever loving fuck was that an 8

• Haha