Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else think its shocking that Eastenders still make their actors work long hours when they are on it?

Reactions: 11
1 vote for Clara and 2 for Maisie. It’s become a tit show of over scoring for their favourites

Reactions: 5
I’ve got red flags for JJ. Yes, he’s an injured veteran so respect but he bangs on about it constantly. Why is he wearing a Marines t shirt years after he left?
that comment about his wife putting her dreams on hold for him bleeping killed me

Reactions: 18
Went Maisie x2 and Jamie this time. Really struggled to choose between Jamie and Bill, but even though he is my favourite, I figured Bill would probably get the votes needed anyway. Maisie was by far the best (and deserves all the votes she can get), and I have really enjoyed watching Jamie improve. Think he was really good this week.

Im new to this thread (exile from Digital spy)

Do you discuss the results in here before the Sunday show?
I'm just checking because I like to wait until the results show to find out, so if it is discussed in here later tonight I will know to disappear until tomorrow.
I gave my 3 free bbc votes to Maisie.
She needs them after being bottom last few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I'm just checking because I like to wait until the results show to find out, so if it is discussed in here later tonight I will know to disappear until tomorrow.
Welcome!!!! There will be a spoiler warning that you have to press so don’t worry, you’re safe here 💗

Yeah the results can be discussed here, usually always in spoiler tags, so if you don't want to see anything, stay away until tomorrow just in case somebody doesn't tag as spoilers.

Reactions: 4

Usually hid under a spoiler warning so you have to click on it to see :) most people remember to hide it!

Reactions: 3
Voted for Maisie, Bill and Clara this week. Would much rather see Clara make a comeback than JJ's inevitable sob story contemporary couples choice. I hope Jamie is safe too! He really is a bit of a dark horse and is excelling :D

Reactions: 6

welcome!!! As others have said, most people put spoiler tags, but I might be inclined to stay away just in case!

I voted Jamie x2 and Maisie

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.