Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I love Bill and Oti’s partnership but it’s really starting to grind my gears that the judges (Shirley in particular) are harking on about his age. His hair doesn’t do him any favours but he’s 55! Craig is the same age as he referenced a couple of weeks back and Shirley is 60... she talks like he’s Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who has just leapt up from his bed to take part!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I like Bill, but people make out like he’s in his 70s or something. He’s a couple of years older than Tess!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hi everyone, not read the full thread just wanted to brain dump my thoughts!!! 🤣

Maisie is a great dancer but too cocky. To me this is different from confidence and high self esteem. I don’t believe in faux humility but I do believe some people are so far up their own arse it’s off putting.

Max is fit as fuck and sad to see him go

Bill Bailey is fabulous

Caroline Quinten does my head in completely. Her whole personality I cannot vibe with.

The man...who’s a presenter and is a veteran. All respect to him for serving in the military but can’t vibe with him either.

Karen is ANNOYING AS FUCK

Oti continues to have wildly, non sensical huge tits and I love her

Gorka would get it every day of the week then an extra one just so I had an excuse to do it again

All the CGI bits are embarrassing and amateur

Ranvir is a bit too “Ooooh my story ooooh my struggle ooooh my personal baggage” for my liking

Finally, my partner who is a very intelligent and generally quite world aware man seemingly had no idea that some black and black mixed race women often chose to wear wigs?! So was beyond shocked at Motsi’s natural hair! Which made me piss myself. You really think she’s down the salon for a full colour and cut / extensions every week?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I've watched strictly from the start and absolutely love it but this scoring this season is really in danger of turning the show into another shit reality show. Get rid of Shirley and Motsi, keep Craig and Anton and get rid of half the pros (keep Giovanni, Johannes, Alijaz, Gorka, Nancy, Karen, Dianne and Oti).

It just feels like it needs a real shake up. Also based on the dancing, bottom two of HRVY and Caroline with the lovely Johannes freed from his continuous hell.

Reactions: 25

wrose587

god motsi is awful. I really cant understand why she was chosen for the judging panel. she wasnt known in the UK, had never been a professional here or appeared on the show in any capacity. the chemistry and balance of the judges is wildly off now and really affecting the show (imo). its ruining it for me, the constant standing ovations for everything, overmarking and blatant bias. seems world's away from darcy/craig/len/Bruno

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
And Rachel Stevens' AT, probably one of the best ATs there's ever been on Strictly:

I don't think Ranvir and Giovanni doing the Argentine Tango is going to help the rumours that they're also doing the horizontal tango 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Fireman Johannes can rescue me anytime, he blast me with his hose and cool me down. 😍😍

I think Caroline is trying to go for a sultry, sexy look, but she just looks constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 24