Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I say this every week but Giovanni in training does things to me I can’t explain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gio in those tight trousers 😍😍😍😍 thank you to whoever was in charge of wardrobe I love you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did you see Shirley fully leaning over the desk to look at the footwork? That’s quite intimidating

Reactions: 5
Lovely and elegant from Ranvir, burn that skirt tho. Hideous, looks like my nans old curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw I loved that! They both looked like they were really enjoying themselves
Did you see Shirley fully leaning over the desk to look at the footwork? That’s quite intimidating
Shes a xunt. Cant stand her

Reactions: 6
I think she’s looking amazing since she started this! I liked that but definitely felt like I was watching a cute couple dance & I shouldn’t be watching 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This annoys me everytime, she does it in every dance and it must be so distracting! Surely there's a better solution so she can fully see, Craig never does that so surely it's not really necessary

Reactions: 13
Tess looks a clothes horse she doesn't have her own style. Claudia can be hit and miss but she tries to be more fashion forward than Tess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.