Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random but does this song remind anyone else of Sabrina the teenage witch? I remember an episode where she sings it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always love Bill & Oti. Regardless to whether it was technically great, I loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me who didn’t understand the props and costume 🤣🤣🤣 I love the song and the choreography but I didn’t see the relation, Bill looks amazing but Oti just looks odd haha

Reactions: 10
I don't think that was Bill and Oti's best dance. The climbing under/over each others legs or whatever it was felt really jerky and lacking any elegance.

Reactions: 11
I like Bill, but people make out like he’s in his 70s or something. He’s a couple of years older than Tess!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me who didn’t understand the props and costume 🤣🤣🤣 I love the song and the choreography but I didn’t see the relation, Bill looks amazing but Oti just looks odd haha
Same! I thought they were meant to be bikers or pirates or something but then they were artists in Paris?? wtf?

Reactions: 4
I don't think that was Bill and Oti's best dance. The climbing under/over each others legs or whatever it was felt really jerky and lacking any elegance.
Yeah I agree with Craig it was a bit stompy, I don’t think it was his best either but it’s hard to keep up with his string of good performances I suppose!

Reactions: 5
‘Your stamina for your age...’
mate, he’s 5 years younger than you, are you really trying to say that you couldn’t do it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same! I thought they were meant to be bikers or pirates or something but then they were artists in Paris?? wtf?
Oh god I didn’t notice the Paris part and I’m half french!!! 🤣🤣🤣 too much wine lol, but you’ve made me even more confused with the context!!! Weird costume for sure

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.