Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you watch them both on the Hit List? I think it was last weeks episode before Strictly, not only did they lose but they barely got a word in between them... just embarrassing 😭 I honestly think AJ will just fade in his brothers shadow, they can’t possibly think they’ll be the new Ant and Dec! They have no comedy or chemistry whatsoever 😬
I watched that and it was hilarious!!! They got demolished by Anneka rice 😂😂😂😂 not a good
Look for anybody looking to sign them up for another tv show!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Ranvir is looking younger every week? She looks so good!

I'm so surprised by the results of the poll on here, very interesting!

Re AJ on I'm a celeb, I've been voting for him to do the trials and I'm ragin he's not had to do one yet! Him and his dullster brother just annoy me so much and the fact that they have stated they want to be the new ant and dec is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. They are a couple of planks and their performance on the hit list proved it, zerooo personality! He will regret leaving Strictly so soon and I hope they don't take him back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Re AJ on I'm a celeb, I've been voting for him to do the trials and I'm ragin he's not had to do one yet! Him and his dullster brother just annoy me so much and the fact that they have stated they want to be the new ant and dec is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. They are a couple of planks and their performance on the hit list proved it, zerooo personality! He will regret leaving Strictly so soon and I hope they don't take him back.
She definitely is! She's looking fantastic.

AJ is just a fame bleep.

Reactions: 9

You do realise AJ wants to do the trials, doing trials means more airtime, which is AJ's favourite thing. The less votes he gets on a daily basis means he will get less airtime, as the producers will be looking at voting figures & showing more of the celebs who are getting voted for all the trials or who they think the public want to see more of.

But couldn't agree more with you about AJ leaving Strictly as being a very bad decision, but I'm so glad he's gone, couldn't stand him.

Reactions: 14
You do realise AJ wants to do the trials, doing trials means more airtime, which is AJ's favourite thing. The less votes he gets on a daily basis means he will get less airtime, as the producers will be looking at voting figures & showing more of the celebs who are getting voted for all the trials or who they think the public want to see more of.

But couldn't agree more with you about AJ leaving Strictly as being a very bad decision, but I'm so glad he's gone, couldn't stand him.
I do indeed but I just want to see him suffer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
His brother was trying to get the public to vote him to di the trials. He was making out he was scaredy cat

Reactions: 2
AJ looks so left out of im a celeb (that’s when we actually see him on it)

AJ looks so left out of im a celeb (that’s when we actually see him on it)
He's been invisible and we've barely seen him interacting with the others (particularly the other male celebs), I wonder if they get on or not.

He's been invisible and we've barely seen him interacting with the others (particularly the other male celebs), I wonder if they get on or not.
Or he just has no personality other then a vapid insta one, has no real life not experience, so doesn't know how to hold a conversation with anyone who's not an insta model or a dancer & giving him airtime would just bore everyone to death. So it's the right decision that he's left in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His brother was trying to get the public to vote him to di the trials. He was making out he was scaredy cat
Of course he was. He can see what a disaster his appearance is. Unfortunately unlike Kevin, AJ seems to have totally pissed all over the bbc and I can't imagine them letting him back on any bbc show let alone strictly. His then slagging off strictly to get headlines recently won't have helped either. Those two fame whores will soon become reality tv staples and won't be on any mainstream show. Also who's actually missing AJ anyway?

I've now become obsessed with Johannes social media and keep opening immediately once he's posted to see what colour jumper he's wearing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course he was. He can see what a disaster his appearance is. Unfortunately unlike Kevin, AJ seems to have totally pissed all over the bbc and I can't imagine them letting him back on any bbc show let alone strictly. His then slagging off strictly to get headlines recently won't have helped either. Those two fame whores will soon become reality tv staples and won't be on any mainstream show. Also who's actually missing AJ anyway?

I've now become obsessed with Johannes social media and keep opening immediately once he's posted to see what colour jumper he's wearing 😆
I never liked AJ anyway. His pursuit of fame is so transparent. Last series with Saffron he was trying to create speculation as to whether they were together by never mentioning that he had a girlfriend when asked about his partnership with Saffron/their relationship. He’s boring and awkward and the small glimpses of him we have seen in IAC he’s just hovering around people looking for someone to talk to him.
I doubt Strictly would have him back. He was hardly an asset anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also think based on the fact he's being taught a ballroom dance, HRVY will potentially be in trouble if JJ builds on the sympathy dance again.

Surely one if the producers is in here based on Johannes song choice 😆
Perhaps then it’ll be HRVY and Caroline in the bottom 2 and so hopefully they’ll save HRVY and Johannes will be saved from her! They’ll both struggle with the dances this week but there’s no chance HRVY is gonna lose to Caroline, especially if Shirley has anything to do with it. I feel like we should save JJ this week and let him get voted off next week, because he’s probably the only person Caroline has a chance against, and Jaime depending on how well he dances this week.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.