Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Troy is live and apaz Kira has lots of messages from someone Steven has upset and is going to be spilling the tea on what Steven did to said person incase anyone is interested 😂

Troy is live and apaz Kira has lots of messages from someone Steven has upset and is going to be spilling the tea on what Steven did to said person incase anyone is interested 😂
I do like troy.. I've just tuned in.. But he keeps saying he's got proof or whatever. But he never says anything new. He repeats all we know on tattle.

Reactions: 5
I do like troy.. I've just tuned in.. But he keeps saying he's got proof or whatever. But he never says anything new. He repeats all we know on tattle.
Its also really jarring how many people he lets in the boxes because they all talk over eachother

Reactions: 3
Even Kira isn’t saying anything new… currently talking about the kink of acting like a baby and wearing nappies etc. I’m sure that was all mentioned on here ages ago

At least they’re raising awareness I guess

Reactions: 1
I must say I find it a bit cringe that Troy has full grown women in his lives with names like “Troy is my bestie” and “Troys minion team” 😂 bleeping grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for anyone exposing this beast, but honestly, Troy gives me the massive ick.

Reactions: 3
I don't like how troy uses his account to expose predeters like Steven.. But picks up his son while he's live and shows him on camera.

Reactions: 2
Troy reminds me a lot of Fiesty. Uses the whole Steve situation for clout and the views on his live. He really doesn’t have any new info and just talks about him for attention.

Reactions: 4
Googled the author of the book he has at the tent and look what the first one that came up is called 🤣

Admittedly it’s not the one he’s reading though

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4