Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh it's very telling he's not actually in any of these scenes, would be so easy to prove he was really there but he won't because he isn't. I don't even believe the partner exists. Why was he roaming round homeless if he had a partner?!

Reactions: 2
Come on then prove us all wrong and show your face in the pics on the beach.

Must cost a fortune in passports keep changing your name too

I mean if that was my partner and I allowed it to go to my family villa he wouldn’t of been in a tent in the first place but I suppose my support and the support stevie expects are on two different levels.

Wonder if his bail officer is aware he’s not around no more considering they have guidelines to follow and before he spouts out they face time each other….

Anyway realistically he would have needed permission of his officer and I highly doubt he’d of been given that considering his circumstances.

Where’s FF when he should be ringing up to make them aware instead it’s the same old 💩 coming out their mouths

Reactions: 1
Hi steve glad to see that whilst you are “on holiday” you are reading what we say here 😂👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New little post gone up.
I don’t know about anyone else but jealousy seems a very far way off.
I just think it’s unbelievable that at his age he has nothing and is sponging of other people to get by, that’s the sadness of it.
Going on and on he’s got this and he’s got that but he’s not got his kids he’s been in and out of jail.
He’s at his gfs family villa with no gf.

Moneys fine but company and real friends means a hell lot more to me.

Enjoy your holiday my love.

Keep on chasing that seagull for some entertainment too hey