Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok iv come here to be nosey and I’m suprised that everyone commenting is slateing Troy and not Steven🤔thought this page was about Steven??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok iv come here to be nosey and I’m suprised that everyone commenting is slateing Troy and not Steven🤔thought this page was about Steven??
Not quite sure if you've noticed there's 23 threads on Steven.. And a few pages on Troy.
Give it a break.

Reactions: 4
This has surprised me. I won't lie. I feel like this is so disingenuous.
I bloody love Eminem so nothing surprises me with him. It just made me chuckle how Steve popped in my head when I was curious to what the lyrics was. 😂

Reactions: 2
All of this ‘I’m now homeless and it’s everyone’s fault’ tit is winding me up - your crimes have taken away the opportunity to beg for money on social media. There was nothing stopping him getting on with his life as a roofer - he’s just greedy and narcissistic and thought he could ‘have it all’ 😠

Reactions: 6
Well I’ve missed a lot.
That’s what you get for going on your holibobs 😂
So flus drawn enough attention to know have a brown nose regarding Steven and I did see Troy the other night looked like he was crying and then someone said he’d gone private so I guess that’s the end of him too 🤷‍♀️
As for being homeless he choose a pretty good week didn’t he suns been shining and alsorts.
However I imagine his homelessness would have been caused by no one else apart from himself and possibly his none 🍁 habits that we all heard.
Because with him still being on the register surerly he had to disclose this information to whom he’s been placed with, even more so knowing he can’t be alone with any child.

Reactions: 5
Someone found his tent and destroyed it, and 'shat in my sleeping bag' 🤢 Remind me again why he is insisting on being in an area where so many people know him, hate him and can easily find him..?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course no-one shat in his sleeping bag … he’s aiming for the sympathy votes. The ‘not enough money for a bra’ didn’t work so he’s upped the ante 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I hope his camp was trashed but he's a pathological liar so of course it wasn't. Where's the photo evidence? He'd be plastering pictures of it all over his TikTok if true, there'd be multiple videos for sympathy because sympathy = ££££££, yet there's nothing because it didn't happen.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, if this hole told me it was raining outside I’d look & check. Could not lie straight in bed !! His whole life is one long scam - including the bullshit transition.

Reactions: 8