Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’m not 100% sure if they need an address I think sometimes they can give an address of a local place to meet up.
They don’t have a duty of care to house you either so …
But being on probation they ask for somethings of you such as
do unpaid work.
complete an education or training course.
get treatment for addiction…. I haven’t seen him do any of the above or him mention or anyone else that likes to find out old news.
This is what we need come on Troy and FF find out some new dets 🥱

Reactions: 2
Aww Steven posted it's his birthday today and he's on the streets.
Well happy birthday Steven.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow him and that Troy, it’s just so tit that he can’t just duck off from the app and be done with it. I can’t keep seeing his updates it’s making me so cross.

Lol pretending they’ve gone abroad on holiday now 🙄 remember when they were in ‘France’ but never spoke or had their face on camera 😂

• Haha
Well that’s an absolute utter lie.
Surerly he wouldn’t be allowed to leave the country if he’s on license ? I feel like his filling his cup with more shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t underestimate how many weird nonce supporters there are. He's gone to ‘private subscribers’ so his fellow perverts can all come together and be their authentic deviant selves without worrying that they’ll be spotted as easily.

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% not true, gets some cash and the first thought is going on holiday yeah right. Not using that money to get in a hostel or buy the tent they wanted or food. They are just doing it for content and people talking about them.

Reactions: 3
I know he’s not on holiday but imagine seeing that beast in his swimming gear on a beach 😱😱😱 horrific.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s his latest post about it’s saying that the FF faked the OG phone all to the courts … but at the end it totally contradicts this and says that they did give the info out as it wasn’t a sownt conviction. Make it make sense Creepy Steve

Reactions: 2
So they are supposedly in the Algarve on holiday staying at their partners holiday villa. So why were you begging CS last week for money for a tent and food? If they have money to fly you out to Spain why couldn’t they give you money?

Also who cares about the phonecall to the courts being legit, it doesn’t change your offences at all!

Attachments

From homeless & living in a tent with a turd on to being on holiday with their partner, all in one week. It’s almost as if it’s all lies isn’t it …… :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe for a minute that they are out of the country. If you look in the corner of their videos it says “AI” generated. I think they are just at a bog standard UK beach with an AI filter on making it look nicer than it is 🧐
---
I don’t believe for a minute that they are out of the country. If you look in the corner of their videos it says “AI” generated. I think they are just at a bog standard UK beach with an AI filter on making it look nicer than it is 🧐
(Edited to add)and the footages of sunloungers on a beach is probably what they have stolen from the interweb 😂

Reactions: 3