Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The (scam) artist formerly know as Holly Stanley is back - Fugees fans will get the ‘Fred title!!

It looks like our mate CS is back … roll on a summer of the Birko Beast denying any wrongdoing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg omg omg. I literally just saw the live notification 😱😱😱. And I was so annoyed that I bloody missed it!!! Is it bad that I'm excited 😬😬😬. Was it live for long or was it just that little snippet?!

Reactions: 3
From screen records it looks like it was maybe an accident. It doesn’t look like he’s dressing like a woman either but it’s hard to tell.

Reactions: 2
From screen records it looks like it was maybe an accident. It doesn’t look like he’s dressing like a woman either but it’s hard to tell.
There are more screen recordings?! Whereeeee???
---
Also. Hi again 👋🏼! Long time no see! What a nostalgia hit seeing an old name 😊

I saw a live account that I didn’t recognise in my following list. I tapped on and I saw his face and my stomach just dropped. I felt sick.
I don’t think he meant to show himself because he moved the phone away quickly. By the time it started recording he had moved it away, that’s how fast it happened. The connection was bad and then it ended as you see on the video I shared.
Makes me sick knowing he’s still out and about. N0nc3.

Reactions: 7
Yikes. Yeah he changed the name already.
You might be loving the attention but remember we all know what a monster you are. Go and rot away somewhere.

Omg. Looks like they are coming back properly as well 😬😬 says one video when you search the username but there are none when you click on their page. Eeeeeek

Well long time no see guys!!! Ive missed this thread Just seen FF's vid and came straight on here...no sign of him dressing as a woman anymore...still looks a right mess tho. Must be desperate so he's trying to come back on the beg the vile creature. Often wonder what happened to the swamp too

Reactions: 8
Omg. Looks like they are coming back properly as well 😬😬 says one video when you search the username but there are none when you click on their page. Eeeeeek
I wonder if he will “prove himself” like he said he would months ago… 🤔 we have been patiently waiting after all.

Hello again everyone 👋 fact freaks vid about this just came up on my fyp and I ran here! can’t bloody believe it

Come on Steven/Holly/Dani/whatever you call yourself now you are baiting about truth so come on and tell us all. You can’t use the excuse of not being able to go live anymore..

The video that was posted where we see his face you can see he still has the long hair. 🤢
Also when I searched the account it came up with “1 video” but when I go on the profile I see nothing? I wonder if he’s going to post something.
IMG_2158.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

Well hello all my lovelies! Welcome back! Well well well! I was literally thinking the other day of this very moment and here we are! I must have a sixth sense or something!!! Hope we are all well!

👀 taking my seat & parking my arse for this rollercoaster ride that is about to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what with all the drama we’ve just had on the swearing shep thread and now CS making a comeback, it’s gonna be a full time job keeping up!🤣
Tell me about it 🤣🤣.

welcome back guys and gals do we reckon the beast will go live again soon? We need to know what happened to the swamp, did beastie boy take it on his travels, did he use it as a tent when he was homeless? Oh the questions are endless 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9