Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steven deserves nothing.. Never mind the world.
I agree with you, like I said it was out of habit
---
Poi
Fair enough, I would use they/them too if it was someone I wasn’t sure about.

But, Loveday’s whole ‘MO’ is manipulating and intimidating (threatening to call the police if you call him by male pronouns) people into following his narrative if being called ‘she’ it’s a power and control thing.
Point taken, and I agree he’s a horror, it was just out of habit, the rant last night proved that, and all the lies I’ve learned about!

Doesn't anyone find it disturbing how OBSESSED that princess fluu is? He's live every time I go on tiktok just obsessing over what CS is up to. It's really concerning!
Hes currently going through his phone or tablet or something showing everyone all the screen recordings he has. Weird weird behaviour

Reactions: 4
Fluu is whole other level of dangerous/crazy/scary!! He creeps me out so much. Last time I saw him he was pretending that he was born female, transitioned to male - regretted it - and was going back to being ‘female’!

Reactions: 6
Fluu is whole other level of dangerous/crazy/scary!! He creeps me out so much. Last time I saw him he was pretending that he was born female, transitioned to male - regretted it - and was going back to being ‘female’!
It's not normal at all. For him to be sat there talking about steve when he's actually messed up himself is worrying. It's so obsessive!! Weird man

Reactions: 5
Doesn't anyone find it disturbing how OBSESSED that princess fluu is? He's live every time I go on tiktok just obsessing over what CS is up to. It's really concerning!
Hes currently going through his phone or tablet or something showing everyone all the screen recordings he has. Weird weird behaviour
I’m sure he said he was pregnant at one point as well. He’s not right in the head either tbh.

Reactions: 2
Flu is such a dangerous person. I won't even entertain his lives anymore.
---
I've been led to believe that somebody who was active on these threads a while ago.. Is a Steven supporter!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Flu is such a dangerous person. I won't even entertain his lives anymore.
---
I've been led to believe that somebody who was active on these threads a while ago.. Is a Steven supporter!
Ooooh is that ☕ I smell?

Ooooh is that ☕ I smell?
Before this thread went dead there was a discord on Steven. 4 of us was in it.. 3 from tattle, one who's on tattle but can't comment on the tiktok thread.. Now she's been named as a Steven supporter.

The real queen, can be found in earlier threads. I 10000% know it's her cos we are friends on tiktok, on her personal account as she's been listed on troys videos as a supporter.

Girl what a snake.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Before this thread went dead there was a discord on Steven. 4 of us was in it.. 3 from tattle, one who's on tattle but can't comment on the tiktok thread.. Now she's been named as a Steven supporter.

The real queen, can be found in earlier threads. I 10000% know it's her cos we are friends on tiktok, on her personal account as she's been listed on troys videos as a supporter.

Girl what a snake.
Hi, I’m the one who couldn’t comment.
Apparently, according to Troy, she was being very supportive towards him in the comments.
Which is astounding and not the first person, but… hey everyone.

Reactions: 3
Please can someone tell me Troy and Kiras TikTok names? I can feel myself being sucked into the draaaaama
Kira Hartley and I just type in Troy main for Troy and it comes up! I really like Kira can anyone remember when she was on here serving the tea on Steve?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Girl what a snake.
Wow. Imagine going from being here slating him to going to supporting him. Especially after everything that’s come out about him and how dangerous and disgusting he is!! The mind boggles!

Reactions: 7

Girl what a snake.
Lordy. There are some weird people out there. I missed out on the discord. As I found out about it it had all gone quiet and no one was on it anymore. Apparently I missed the live too!!

Reactions: 3
Lordy. There are some weird people out there. I missed out on the discord. As I found out about it it had all gone quiet and no one was on it anymore. Apparently I missed the live too!!
That makes two of us I miss everything and could never get my head round that discord not a clue how it works … one day I’ll catch a live again and it’s more for the nostalgia the eye bleeping the slip up of the fillet the things that wound me up but made me chuckle back in the day

Girl what a snake.
Omg yes I remember her! So she’s supporting him now?! Where is she doing that I wanna look 👀 I just don’t understand how anyone can support him. It boggles my mind honestly

Omg yes I remember her! So she’s supporting him now?! Where is she doing that I wanna look 👀 I just don’t understand how anyone can support him. It boggles my mind honestly
If you go on troys profile he shows the supporters.. She's on there!!