Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYSSSS! I’m very late as per usual, just been catching up but the tent has just about finished me off 😭😂
well you reap what you sow in cases like this I’m afraid, an absolute bad egg!!

Hope you’re all well xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He seriously believes he’s a good person?! Even IF all the latest crimes are made up, he’s still done time for at the very least dealing drugs…. Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Followed him this morning cause I didn’t realise he had a new name and wanted to see what the drama was next time he’s live. Well look who’s tried to follow me back! 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He seriously believes he’s a good person?! Even IF all the latest crimes are made up, he’s still done time for at the very least dealing drugs…. Wtf
His crimes aren’t made up, he has just tried to minimise them. He’s been very clever and manipulative by saying “people are saying I’m a baby * * * *” so that when he provided proof of what he did do it somehow seems more ‘palatable’ compared to what he has just spouted.

It would be like me saying “people are saying that I smoke 80 fags a day” so when you find out the reality that I ‘only’ smoke 40 it makes the 40 fags sound ‘ok’ … does that make sense!

Disclaimer - I don’t smoke 😆

Reactions: 5
His crimes aren’t made up, he has just tried to minimise them. He’s been very clever and manipulative by saying “people are saying I’m a baby * * * *” so that when he provided proof of what he did do it somehow seems more ‘palatable’ compared to what he has just spouted.

It would be like me saying “people are saying that I smoke 80 fags a day” so when you find out the reality that I ‘only’ smoke 40 it makes the 40 fags sound ‘ok’ … does that make sense!

Disclaimer - I don’t smoke 😆
Yes makes sense. But don’t worry I 100% believe he done what’s he says he didn’t.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is he trying to make out FF was lying about the Leeds court thing? Maybe he was but Loveday has already admitted to the list of crimes - head!

Reactions: 2
Why on earth is he trying to make out FF was lying about the Leeds court thing? Maybe he was but Loveday has already admitted to the list of crimes - head!
Exactly what are they trying to prove? The list of crimes they have shown matches the ones the FF was told by the court 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2