Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor puppies too, that was the worst thing ever!
I don’t know how anyone could put a dog through that to get financial gain. Sat there smoking weed while she’s in labour. Horrible person.

Never forget when they’d stumble around with those crutches, slamming doors open and swearing and shouting. Absolute car crash.

Reactions: 5
Remember the Friday night out with that Rob guy? When Rob insinuated that The Beast had cheated & The Beast claimed to have been spiked & was having a level 10 Menty B on live smacking himself in the head & playing really loud drum & bass 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Kira is on with Troy spilling the beans if anyone wants to listen
---
Stevens in the chat arguing with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t know who either of those people are and couldn’t find their usernames, but Holly popped up on their own live losing their actual mind. It was a constant rant with them spitting replies to people and arguing with loads of people in the comments. Someone was telling them that you can’t get jail time for cartoon images and then Holly said they didn’t, it was for voyeurism (something about someone in the bath?). Also ranting about Kira and how she’d been drunk and got chucked out of their wedding

What happened, what was said? I missed it cos of work 😣
Kira was on Troy's live and was explaining what happened at the wedding etc. Steven was inappropriately touching females in the pub and said it was OK because he was female. Said then they went home Steve hit Jess. Steven also tried to turn the table on Kira and say it was her with the inappropriate images not him, but Kira showed her DBS on live which is completely clear. Alot of it was stuff all of us have known for years tbh, I think it was mainly for all the new people who don't really know the monster he is. Steven went completely potty, and rage quit his live but lied and said he was banned! There was more talked about, but like I say it's all stuff we already know!

• Wow
One point that really angered me (if it’s true) is that Kira said she went into the ladies loo with Holly & there was a female sat on the sink unit & her legs were either slightly open or she had them up on the counter (I can’t remember what she said) & creepy Steve said “oh don’t sit like that I’ll be straight in there” absolute predatory SO behaviour. I support genuine trans woman - not an AGP in a dress who uses the ladies loo to prey on woman !! No woman would ever say that to another women in that environment, only a predatory male with a sex offenders mindset.

Let’s not forget his “Sissy Jasmin” persona where he liked to dress as a women & be humiliated for sexual gratification. I believe this is how he met Jess / Natalie as she was a “Dom”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well well well. I know NONE of you will be surprised to know that yet again I am more than fashionably late to the party. How many bloody accounts does it have?! I can't find any of them!

What. A. Read though. Missed you lot!
---
Push notifications are officially turned on. I await my first live 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know who either of those people are and couldn’t find their usernames, but Holly popped up on their own live losing their actual mind. It was a constant rant with them spitting replies to people and arguing with loads of people in the comments. Someone was telling them that you can’t get jail time for cartoon images and then Holly said they didn’t, it was for voyeurism (something about someone in the bath?). Also ranting about Kira and how she’d been drunk and got chucked out of their wedding
Can I use why you are using they/them pronouns and referring to the creepy bastard as ‘Holly’? Please don’t let him manipulate you into obeying him by joining in his pretence that he isn’t a predatory bloke.

We don’t have to pretend to believe he’s trans anymore!!

Reactions: 4
Can I use why you are using they/them pronouns and referring to the creepy bastard as ‘Holly’? Please don’t let him manipulate you into obeying him by joining in his pretence that he isn’t a predatory bloke.

We don’t have to pretend to believe he’s trans anymore!!
Cos tbh I don’t know what pronouns to use, so I always try and use they/them if I’m not sure, regardless of who the person is, it doesn’t offend me or cost me anything but might mean the world to someone else, it’s just a habit now. ‘Holly’ I think was wrong though, as I believe there’s been another name change 🙄 there were claims of a new GRC last night.

Cos tbh I don’t know what pronouns to use, so I always try and use they/them if I’m not sure, regardless of who the person is, it doesn’t offend me or cost me anything but might mean the world to someone else, it’s just a habit now. ‘Holly’ I think was wrong though, as I believe there’s been another name change 🙄 there were claims of a new GRC last night.
Steven deserves nothing.. Never mind the world.

Fair enough, I would use they/them too if it was someone I wasn’t sure about.

But, Loveday’s whole ‘MO’ is manipulating and intimidating (threatening to call the police if you call him by male pronouns) people into following his narrative if being called ‘she’ it’s a power and control thing.

Reactions: 1