Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tawdryhepburn

He's going to think he's made it having a column written about his bad boy persona.
3990E4C9-0E1E-41E4-A105-EB5C2B16AF1F.jpeg

this comment on the article made me laugh like a drain........ do it john babes we’re all behind you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Just watched the video

So since the allegations came out.
He suddenly decided to stay in Dubai when he was originally due to fly back that next day.

Had someone ‘empty’ his house so he could rent it, but changed his mind so got everything put back in, but it’s now a mess.

Got a new phone

And all of his social media accounts were conveniently deleted/hacked?

Now I’m not poirot but that seems extremely dubious and dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Mick Norcross ( from the old TOWIE days) has taken his life today. And yet we still have cunts like Bear who think it’s ok to have shits and lols about mental health. Your a ticking prick Stephen Bear. I hope you are charged and locked up.

What are people selecting when they are reporting him on YouTube?

Apologies for the angry sounding post. It just makes my blood boil when people don’t take mental health seriously and especially suicide. I know that Mick Norcross will not be the only person to have taken their life today - there will be countless others. It’s something I feel passionately about as I have personal experience of losing an immediate relative to suicide and I can recall my own feelings when it happened. As silly as it sounds it makes me feel upset because I have experience of how they may be feeling ( as I’m sure others do too).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

The mooster

I have emailed Essex police about his YouTube videos. What he is doing is witness intimidation.
he needs to get used to going to the police station because when he’s found guilty he will then have to sign in on the sex offenders register

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I have a feeling he will be rearrested in the next few days due to further allegations.

* tia attends prison visits for the next 5 years under the pretence he will buy her a salon when he gets out *

Can see it now......

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Chattyman321

why has Georgia re-tweeted Bears post? I get she’s a nice girl and doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of her but what he did was wrong, she should not engage with him and should carry on with the police behind closed door, not air everything out over the internet creating all this hate and then back track and try to be friendly with him. He deserves to be arrested, but she shouldn’t then backtrack cos it gives mixed messages to other young girls.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
why has Georgia re-tweeted Bears post? I get she’s a nice girl and doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of her but what he did was wrong, she should not engage with him and should carry on with the police behind closed door, not air everything out over the internet creating all this hate and then back track and try to be friendly with him. He deserves to be arrested, but she shouldn’t then backtrack cos it gives mixed messages to other young girls.
The police will have told her not to engage with him.

Everything she’s doing can affect her case airing it out in public. She’s an attention seeker. And before we start the victim shaming thing again, she’s a victim I feel sorry for her but she’s jeopardising her own case to get some limelight

Reactions: 60

Ibizagirl_99

"A statement" so poorly written that it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

NB: A genuine legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄 He is deluded beyond belief!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Blue1989

VIP Member
Yeah I may be on my own here but I don't think someone, with paedophilic tendencies can be a nice person 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Katrinadiablo

How are people getting fined for going 5 miles away from their house for a walk and yet this fucker publicly breaks his quarantine twice and is printed in a national newspaper and still isn’t fined?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

What's your point

VIP Member
If my daughter at 17 got involved with someone like bear I don't think i could stop my hubby from putting him in a coffin. Sad that a young girl with her whole life in front of her would want to be involved with a twat like bear.

She obviously has ambitions (bad ones) and doesnt see the harm but he is so disgusting and toxic that she will no doubt end up regretting it.

He makes my skin crawl, so grubby and disgusting hope he gets a prison sentence or if not that someone smashes the fuck out of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
Can we all just report his channel to youtube

Go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpX-JowwjlKwSs8Vw4lfyMw/about

Click the flag:
1611251104875.png

If enough people report him the whole channel will get reviewed and probably deleted.

From the dangerous covid behaviour to contempt there's so many reasons to report the guy and get it taken down.

If even onlyfans bans you then Google should be much stricter!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

ebsx

Just randomly came across an article about him cheating on Georgia in front of her face, then took the girl back to the hotel room he was sharing with G and locked her out. Wouldn’t even let her back in once he kicked the other girl out at 4am. I don’t understand how anyone can think he’s anything other than absolute knob.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49