Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't he just search for the journalists LinkedIn or message the journalist he spoke to in previous eps? Also the dad gave me flashbacks to my customer service days.. hate men like that. Never let you get a word in edgeways and constantly interrupting.

Reactions: 20
Mick Norcross ( from the old TOWIE days) has taken his life today. And yet we still have cunts like Bear who think it’s ok to have shits and lols about mental health. Your a ticking prick Stephen Bear. I hope you are charged and locked up.

What are people selecting when they are reporting him on YouTube?

Apologies for the angry sounding post. It just makes my blood boil when people don’t take mental health seriously and especially suicide. I know that Mick Norcross will not be the only person to have taken their life today - there will be countless others. It’s something I feel passionately about as I have personal experience of losing an immediate relative to suicide and I can recall my own feelings when it happened. As silly as it sounds it makes me feel upset because I have experience of how they may be feeling ( as I’m sure others do too).
It doesn’t sound silly at all, I lost my Dad to suicide and my heart aches whenever I hear of another person who saw no other way and another grieving family. It’s the most unimaginable pain and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Bear wants to hang his head in shame exploiting such a tragic thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
He is a bleeping idiot. Getting Daddy to call the newspaper because Bear is so upset and on tablets! The he records himself saying duck quarantine I'm a superhero going to save lives WTF. Then trying to force people to take a mask from and unmasked motherfuckers dirty hands that keep feeling his little dick and fingering his hole and god only knows what other disease he has.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Does anybody else think he is possibly backward ? Im being serious he comes across as backward to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
His behaviour is soo strange. Never known anything like it, i also struggle to know what to believe. I watch the vids in complete confusion.

Reactions: 16
I feel quite ill watching this. He is either in a proper downward spiral and needs protection because his family won’t do it. Or he is so far up his own jacksie its unreal. I still can’t work out what he is famous for? Or how But then again, if people keep buying into this reality tv crap then they will be. What discernable talent dow he have other than shagging and holding a phone? It annoys me when there are perfectly plesent people in normal jobs scraping by and he has all that he has (yes, I know half is on credit, but fecking Louis Vitton doesn’t do pcp deals.....) but all this has left him feel that he is something special. And he isn’t- none of this lot are
Glad to see his wiki is updated though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im sorry if i offended anybody by saying he had a foreign look to him. I realised afterwards that could be seen as ignorant x

Reactions: 7
In his latest video “but they dont even know me” “theyve never met me” does a journalist have to know everyone they write about personally to write an article??? No you absolute plank. Its an opinion piece ! You have been called a scumbag and an imbecile in a national newspaper because you are those things.

Reactions: 15
HATE that the comments are all saying didn't the media learn from Caroline flack, as if its comparable at all?
how thick are his fans

Stephen is an adult, why is his dad even handling it for him? its so stupid
Most of his “fans” have only recently joined. I noticed one who joined 6 hours ago called Charlotte Conboy. Obviously an account made by a bear as a twist on Charlotte Crosby. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Its really simple Stephen turn off your phone, come off social media and people will stop writing about you...didums. If you act like an idiot people will call you an idiot 🙄
He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Reactions: 16
In his latest video “but they dont even know me” “theyve never met me” does a journalist have to know everyone they write about personally to write an article??? No you absolute plank. Its an opinion piece ! You have been called a scumbag and an imbecile in a national newspaper because you are those things.
The whole family are wrong un’s. That call they made go the sun made me laugh. Why on gods earth did they film that? Billy big crusty bollocks bear just sat there cowering in the corner.
I don’t have one iota of sympathy for him. He made his bed. He can lie in it and deal with the consequences of his behaviour.

I hope he reads tattle

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.