Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats quite a lot of money to me. I didnt think he really had a proper career.
Ex on the beach, CBB, 2x MTV The Challenge, MTV tattoo show, had a few of his own clothing wear companies for a while..
Could have got together 100k for a deposit

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It'll be mortgaged to the hilt. Very much doubt he will have bought that outright.
Yeah I was going to say probs a big mortgage. Although the Z list celebs do get paid incredibly well for nightclub appearances. Look at how much money Alex from love island got for doing 6months of appearances, it’s mad.

Reactions: 9
It'll be mortgaged to the hilt. Very much doubt he will have bought that outright.
Still a big mortgage for his age, hes been very lucky to make a career out of behaving badly. I didnt realise how well he had done. To be honest it makes me a bit angry we struggle with our small mortgage and work hard. Thats the way of the world now i suppose x

Ex on the beach, CBB, 2x MTV The Challenge, MTV tattoo show, had a few of his own clothing wear companies for a while..
Could have got together 100k for a deposit
I didnt realise i have only seen him on cbb being a halfwit x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still a big mortgage for his age, hes been very lucky to make a career out of behaving badly. I didnt realise how well he had done. To be honest it makes me a bit angry we struggle with our small mortgage and work hard. Thats the way of the world now i suppose x

I didnt realise i have only seen him on cbb being a halfwit x
Just remember you’re probably not a twit like him though 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Had a look at YouTube video only lasted 27 seconds he is the biggest twit going its so cringe
Bear enterprises 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched that video he’s posted. He can’t even say the word “voyeurism” never mind probably understand it. He also says “I’ve been charged with” then proceeds to say he’s out on bail...he really is thick as pig tit.

talking a load of tit, filming himself whilst driving, saying it’s all because people are jealous they weren’t invited to his parties that he hasn’t been having in lockdown *wink*. Claiming he’s owed loads of money from that clothing line - he’s owed jack tit as it’s been in court & was settled so that’s his own fault there.
just an all round grade A twit - saying stuff to anger people so they’ll kick off & share it & get him more exposure as he’s literally thriving off this attention 🤮🤮 I hope he’s cancelled forever
What video?!

Haven’t watched it all however, I feel like “I’m renting my house out” was an excuse to get rid of everything incriminating to the case

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched the video

So since the allegations came out.
He suddenly decided to stay in Dubai when he was originally due to fly back that next day.

Had someone ‘empty’ his house so he could rent it, but changed his mind so got everything put back in, but it’s now a mess.

Got a new phone

And all of his social media accounts were conveniently deleted/hacked?

Now I’m not poirot but that seems extremely dubious and dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Why does he say that the article says he Is owed 30k it says nothing of the sort. It says this “ She was left to fork out £30,366 to their creditors and Bear owed the company £1268 which was never repaid”

Reactions: 13
aah thankyou x Yes my husbands not a perv either x haha
That’s all you can ask for really isn’t it 😂😂💫

Im 8 minutes into his video, don’t know how much more of him screaming out a window I can take 🤧 “for all my hitters” wonder if he’s been getting death threats & that’s why he’s doing a tour of his area 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.