Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her. She’s so naive.
I left home at 17 and was in an awful relationship. Defended him until the end, and knew he had been terrible to other girls but by the time I found out I was lost in his lies.
When I was 18 he sexually assaulted me. Even then it took weeks past that to leave due to the emotional and physical abuse.
She needs to leave, but will take time to realise. I hope she is safe, whatever she does

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel for her. She’s so naive.
I left home at 17 and was in an awful relationship. Defended him until the end, and knew he had been terrible to other girls but by the time I found out I was lost in his lies.
When I was 18 he sexually assaulted me. Even then it took weeks past that to leave due to the emotional and physical abuse.
She needs to leave, but will take time to realise. I hope she is safe, whatever she does
I’m so sorry you had to go through that ❣ I hope you’ve made peace with the past & are in a happy, safe place now ✨❣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you go on his twitter there is like a boomerang post from 29th September 2019 with a girl who looks really young, look at the comments underneath that. Just shows he had been at it for years!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He ant the oil painting he thinks he is he has had work done too.
He's a creep 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry you had to go through that ❣ I hope you’ve made peace with the past & are in a happy, safe place now ✨❣
Thankyou. I am safe now, but parts of me are still recovering from everything. I will get there 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched that video he’s posted. He can’t even say the word “voyeurism” never mind probably understand it. He also says “I’ve been charged with” then proceeds to say he’s out on bail...he really is thick as pig tit.

talking a load of tit, filming himself whilst driving, saying it’s all because people are jealous they weren’t invited to his parties that he hasn’t been having in lockdown *wink*. Claiming he’s owed loads of money from that clothing line - he’s owed jack tit as it’s been in court & was settled so that’s his own fault there.
just an all round grade A twit - saying stuff to anger people so they’ll kick off & share it & get him more exposure as he’s literally thriving off this attention 🤮🤮 I hope he’s cancelled forever
I really, really loathe him. When he was in CBB I said he must’ve been the type of kid in school that would stop everybody else learning, try & make the male teachers lose their rag and make the female teachers cry! I loved the clip of him in CBB giving it the big un’ then shitting himself when security entered the diary room 😂😂

Reactions: 48
Thankyou. I am safe now, but parts of me are still recovering from everything. I will get there 💞
Time is a healer my darling 💛 You’re strong & will get there be patient with yourself. There is no time limit on healing - forgive yourself for putting up with less than you ever deserved & love yourself, every part of you the good & the bad 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.