Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling he will be rearrested in the next few days due to further allegations.

* tia attends prison visits for the next 5 years under the pretence he will buy her a salon when he gets out *

Can see it now......

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Will something actually happen to him? I’d like to be optimistic but it just always seems that with the dreaded zlebs, nothing seems to happen apart from the occasional fine..🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I have a feeling he will be rearrested in the next few days due to further allegations.

* tia attends prison visits for the next 5 years under the pretence he will buy her a salon when he gets out *

Can see it now......
God, I hope so. Sadly, I think it will take a lot more women coming forward to make something really stick.

Why the hell hasn't he been fined for flouting COVID rules by not self-isolating when he got back from Dubai?!

Reactions: 38
This Tia one is obviously looking at the likes of Ellie O’ Donnell and wants that life. Shes followed the exact uniform of insta famous models (blonde extensions, orange tan and overdone lip fillers) shes clearly enamoured by Bear and would be only delighted to be thrown into the same sentence
As Ellie, Charlotte and Georgia. She should keep silent in all this and not even address any of it its just going to tarnish anything she does in the future. She wont ever be considered anything other than “that silly young girl that Bear took advantage of”. She needs to distance herself from this for now and keep totally shtum and keep her mates from adding to it. She is doing herself no favours threatening the media.

Reactions: 39
why has Georgia re-tweeted Bears post? I get she’s a nice girl and doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of her but what he did was wrong, she should not engage with him and should carry on with the police behind closed door, not air everything out over the internet creating all this hate and then back track and try to be friendly with him. He deserves to be arrested, but she shouldn’t then backtrack cos it gives mixed messages to other young girls.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
why has Georgia re-tweeted Bears post? I get she’s a nice girl and doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of her but what he did was wrong, she should not engage with him and should carry on with the police behind closed door, not air everything out over the internet creating all this hate and then back track and try to be friendly with him. He deserves to be arrested, but she shouldn’t then backtrack cos it gives mixed messages to other young girls.
I think this was written when his account was “hacked” so I think she retweeted it then? But even so, I agree with you, she shouldn’t be engaging with him or any accounts associated it with him in any way, shape or form

Reactions: 34
The police will have told her not to engage with him.

Everything she’s doing can affect her case airing it out in public. She’s an attention seeker. And before we start the victim shaming thing again, she’s a victim I feel sorry for her but she’s jeopardising her own case to get some limelight

Reactions: 60
The police will have told her not to engage with him.

Everything she’s doing can affect her case airing it out in public. She’s an attention seeker. And before we start the victim shaming thing again, she’s a victim I feel sorry for her but she’s jeopardising her own case to get some limelight
Agreed. She is playing this all wrong.

Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched that video he’s posted. He can’t even say the word “voyeurism” never mind probably understand it. He also says “I’ve been charged with” then proceeds to say he’s out on bail...he really is thick as pig tit.

talking a load of tit, filming himself whilst driving, saying it’s all because people are jealous they weren’t invited to his parties that he hasn’t been having in lockdown *wink*. Claiming he’s owed loads of money from that clothing line - he’s owed jack tit as it’s been in court & was settled so that’s his own fault there.
just an all round grade A twit - saying stuff to anger people so they’ll kick off & share it & get him more exposure as he’s literally thriving off this attention 🤮🤮 I hope he’s cancelled forever

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tia's mates comments back to people on the photos, Im sorry but.... the media twist things? bear can be a nice and genuine person? HAVE THEY SEEN ANY SHOW HE HAS EVER BEEN IN?!?!?! HAVE THEY NOT SEEN HIS MULTIPLE HEADLINES REGARDING HIS EXES? Vicky Pattison said she needed counselling after the way he treated her but no bear is genuine and nice guys. Clearly been badly groomed if this is how they see him? lorddddddd

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tia's mates comments back to people on the photos, Im sorry but.... the media twist things? bear can be a nice and genuine person? HAVE THEY SEEN ANY SHOW HE HAS EVER BEEN IN?!?!?! HAVE THEY NOT SEEN HIS MULTIPLE HEADLINES REGARDING HIS EXES? Vicky Pattison said she needed counselling after the way he treated her but no bear is genuine and nice guys. Clearly been badly groomed if this is how they see him? lorddddddd
“No proof they’re in a relationship” that’s because they never have been hun - he just picks her up & drops her when he wants after filming her off her head on whatever on his insta stories.
“he might be a nice person” duck off 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t even respond to that Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's gone from 11.1k to 19.2k followers 🤪 mental
Is that Tia? Am sure that the new 10k will be on her case ( which is sad). She is only 17 ( or 18). Regardless she doesn’t deserve a shitstorm of nasty comments in her inbox. She is still a baby ( even if she thinks she isn’t).

I cant believe a company would be willing to represent him
I can’t either - really tempted to email and tell them it reflects badly on them.

I’ve just watched that video he’s posted. He can’t even say the word “voyeurism” never mind probably understand it. He also says “I’ve been charged with” then proceeds to say he’s out on bail...he really is thick as pig tit.

talking a load of tit, filming himself whilst driving, saying it’s all because people are jealous they weren’t invited to his parties that he hasn’t been having in lockdown *wink*. Claiming he’s owed loads of money from that clothing line - he’s owed jack tit as it’s been in court & was settled so that’s his own fault there.
just an all round grade A twit - saying stuff to anger people so they’ll kick off & share it & get him more exposure as he’s literally thriving off this attention 🤮🤮 I hope he’s cancelled forever
I don’t agree with cancelling people but in this case I agree with you. He is dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There Might not be proof they are in a relationship but he had her dancing for him live on Instagram in a pair of shorts & she was also grinding all over him in Turkey, might not be a relationship but it’s definitely a shag

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Does this young girl he's seeing seriously think he wasn't dipping it in every desperate porta pottie and insta wannabe when he was in Dubai?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Where is the video?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.