Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is an idiot. Voyeurism = Going to dooooobye on a voyage. Christ, thick much šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Georgiaā€™s insta posts got me this morning. Weā€™re all sat here discussing these YouTube videos & everything else probably not even realising (myself included in this) how distressing & hurtful they are for her & yeah there will be people saying ā€œdonā€™t watchā€ but that doesnā€™t stop a million people sending her stuff in the dms that heā€™s done/said.
I actually feel like this is a form of witness intimidation - make out itā€™s a load of tit & the police have it wrong & some people will start believing it (šŸ™„) & potentially switch sides to giving her tit, she canā€™t cope so she ends up dropping any charges. I honestly hope she stays strong because this must be horrendous.
ive Also complained to Essex police about the further crimes heā€™s kindly documenting himself & also these YouTube videos. He shouldnā€™t be allowed to do this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Iā€™m confused about his house. He pulled onto the drive and show two paps on the other side of the road, clearly he was at the front of the house as you see the gates closing. He then went into the house and made out heā€™d come in the back and there were LOADS of paps out the front?

There were two mate, you filmed them...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder how silly the people feel how brought a golden ticket for Ā£10 for a trip to Dubai? That will certainly never happen now!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone any pics of the tattoo on his back that is supposedly Tia? I definitely don't think its meant too be her lol, she's loving the attention now but awkward since it's more likely meant too be someone else lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 4
be on thread one or two was deffo posted, got on E2 on her forehead ellie 2 :LOL:
edit: press have printed it anyway https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13798241/stephen-bear-tattoo-teen-girlfriend-back/
Thank you for that! I personally don't think its Tia as it looks like just 3 random Women but ofcourse he would say its her too sweet talk her anywayšŸ˜†šŸ˜† probably says that about all the Women he talks too lol but what makes me cringe the most is in that video he has his hands touching another Girl!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how silly the people feel how brought a golden ticket for Ā£10 for a trip to Dubai? That will certainly never happen now!
Heā€™ll get away with it even if he doesnā€™t deliver.

Stuff like that is very clever, the ticket price was low enough that no one will be bothered to pursue it for the sake of Ā£10. Most people will deem it as not worth the effort/hassle

Reactions: 6
Ah wow.. this is just all such a mess. Iā€™m so heartbroken for Tia - Iā€™ve definitely been where she is (though obviously not so public) and I just canā€™t imagine the damage that is being done. Itā€™s all just so.. gross šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
How are people getting fined for going 5 miles away from their house for a walk and yet this fucker publicly breaks his quarantine twice and is printed in a national newspaper and still isnā€™t fined?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I mean maybe they did actually break up and they met because she wanted an explanation for all the accusations going around ? She did say on that q&a thing the other week that they weren't together .. who knows

Reactions: 2
I mean maybe they did actually break up and they met because she wanted an explanation for all the accusations going around ? She did say on that q&a thing the other week that they weren't together .. who knows
I think they did break up as he had his matching tattoo removed/partially removed
bet that's awkward now :oops:

Reactions: 2
How are people getting fined for going 5 miles away from their house for a walk and yet this fucker publicly breaks his quarantine twice and is printed in a national newspaper and still isnā€™t fined?
My thoughts too. Youā€™ve got people being fined Ā£200 for going on a walk in their local areas, but the Zlebs - not a sausage. Iā€™ve only heard of Chloe Ferry getting a Ā£10k fine and thatā€™s itšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 23
Why did his stupid brother try to make out like he was still in Dubai by posting old videos & all his flying solo comments when heā€™s clearly home & has a cameo in the masterpiece that is Life of bear world 2?????? Wonder if they share a brain cellšŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know, it is so unfair.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If she doesn't want press coverage why does she get herself caught crying on the beach the other day?

Why hasn't he been sent to custody for breaking quarantine on top of his arrest? They are both attention seekers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.