Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time is a healer my darling 💛 You’re strong & will get there be patient with yourself. There is no time limit on healing - forgive yourself for putting up with less than you ever deserved & love yourself, every part of you the good & the bad 💛
this means so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just looking through his Twitter and there is also this young girl he has posted too!! (Sorry if posted before I am abit new to this !)
1FBB2B01-F1A6-4106-A76D-AB21430E4442.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Being honest I used to find bear funny years ago ... but I’ve grown up now & I can see it’s funny when it’s not your boyfriend but it’s deffo not funny when it is ! How he pulled absolute stunners (vickey, Charlotte , lillie) I’ll never understand !!

Reactions: 13
An account I follow on Instagram posted about all
of this on her story... about how gross he is etc and someone replied to her stories saying that he was having some sort of thing (can’t remember her exact words) with a 15 year old in her home town at some point 🤮 he put her on his stories but didn’t show her face then she put him on her stories and apparently it all kicked off! Obvs this is very anecdotal but let’s be fair. He’s got previous 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I haven’t and won’t be watching any of these YouTube videos - does he still blink reeeeeaaaaallyyy sllllooooooowwwllyyy?

Reactions: 5
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If my daughter at 17 got involved with someone like bear I don't think i could stop my hubby from putting him in a coffin. Sad that a young girl with her whole life in front of her would want to be involved with a twit like bear.

She obviously has ambitions (bad ones) and doesnt see the harm but he is so disgusting and toxic that she will no doubt end up regretting it.

He makes my skin crawl, so grubby and disgusting hope he gets a prison sentence or if not that someone smashes the duck out of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She keeps going public then private to get more people to follow her! She is loving it. No one should have gone and followed her, nearly 15k in a few days! Exactly what Bear and Tai want. Someone needs to give her a good shake and tell her he is a weirdo hen! Run as fast as you possibly can away from him

Reactions: 18
What an absolute moron posting this tit when under investigation by police. Guess he was unable to afford legal representation that could advise him to shut the duck up.

Reactions: 12
He’s got with a young girl to deflect from his headlines with Georgina Harrison . Trying to prove he is happy and anyone who comes forward about any sexual encounters will be “bitter and jealous” . Every sex offender in public eye had a cover up girlfriend to help credibility but this is a tacky attempt . Just looked her up on insta and there are grown men on my friends list that now follow her . What is wrong with the world ?! So gross .

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What an absolute moron posting this tit when under investigation by police. Guess he was unable to afford legal representation that could advise him to shut the duck up.
Everyone’s entitled to free legal representation at the police station

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.