Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HHH_7

I remember when he won BB and he was interviewed by Davina. His mum was in the audience and Bear said it was the first time she had left the house in a long time as she suffered agoraphobia. He was almost in tears that she had found the courage to come to his coming out show. She looked really meek.

IIRC, didn’t his dad get chucked out by BB security after an altercation with one of the guards? I remember at the time thinking, “No wonder his mother is so meek and never wants to leave the house with him as a son and him as her husband.” I remember getting very bad vibes from his dad at the time and imagined him to be a real bully for her to be so timid.

I will see if I can find any news articles from the time. Funny how this memory has stayed with me as I haven’t watched anything else he has been in.

Lower than shark shit!

Here is an article about his dad’s vile behaviour at his BB coming out show

Here is an article about his mum’s agoraphobia. Stephen says him only goes out every Mother’s Day. He also says he has a sister and TWO brothers. I wonder that they are like?

I thought she worked at a school??!

eyerolls

Oh ffs. Someones posted a note in his letter box telling him to die.
I know in his yt videos he showed a note that was allegedly but on his car windscreen with the same message, so is this a new one?
I dont want to derail from his current status but did it ever come out what happened to his 2 rotti dogs?

Caram10

May be a silly question can someone tell me where it's at with the court cases..cos wouldn't Georgia need to be in UK for any court cases to proceed? All I've read is he it out on bail till 3rd of March now.